Dandoy's Customer Care

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
I want to share with the forum a really bad experience I've had with Dandoy.

About 1,5 month ago I made a really big order for my club.
When the order arrived, I've noticed that I had made a mistake in the order. A few days later I contacted Dandoy by mail and asked if I could exchange an item that I had ordered for another one, which I mentioned in my mail. They replied that I could and there was no problem.

So I sent them back the item with registered mail. I provided Dandoy with the tracking number and asked them if they could ship the replacement item to save time. They never replied back, so I assumed that they wanted to receive my parcel first to be sure and then ship me the replacement.

The parcel took about 5-6 days to reach Belgium. After they received the parcel, I sent another e-mail asking to ship the replacement item because i needed it urgently. No answer to this mail.

in the next 2 weeks I sent probably 1-2 mails more asking for the replacement item. They never replied back to any of these mails!

In the meantime, the replacement item went out of stock in Dandoy's website with the notification "Not available anymore"
I got furious and sent a final e-mail asking for a refund. 4-5 days later still no answer!!

I finally decided to call them directly. When I called on a Tuesday noon, the guy on the phone immediately recognized my name and the case, without even giving him details of the order!!!!! He just said "yes yes i think we sent you the parcel last Friday". I told him that the replacement item that I asked for was out of stock and he replied that they had some in stock, despite the fact that they are out of stock in the website....
I asked for the tracking number of the package and replied that he has to "look for it" and will send it to me by mail.

When I received the tracking number about 2-3 hours later, guess what? They sent the package that very same day, not last Friday they claimed...

I really can't understand why they've never replied to my e-mails or why they weren't shipping the replacement item. And it's clear that they got my mails because the guy at Customer Care, immediately recognized the case.

I have to mention though that I've ordered many times for Dandoy and never had a problem except in this last order.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Never heard about dandoy and after visiting their website, they sell DHS Hurricane Neo 3 28€ and that's why I never heard about them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Ray

This user has no status.

Ray

This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Never heard about dandoy and after visiting their website, they sell DHS Hurricane Neo 3 28€ and that's why I never heard about them.

For 28€ at Dandoy Sports you can buy many ESN rubbers instead. If they are based in China, they'd sell H3N cheaper.

I have had nothing but great experience with them. And regular shipping through the BPost was free (orders >70€), but damn fast (3-5 working days only).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

Dear Aurelian,

I just read your remark.

This price is indeed 27,90 euros for european customer. This price is of course including VAT.
Depending of the value of the total order, nice discount can be apply on it :cool:

Best regards

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I want to share with the forum a really bad experience I've had with Dandoy.

About 1,5 month ago I made a really big order for my club.
When the order arrived, I've noticed that I had made a mistake in the order. A few days later I contacted Dandoy by mail and asked if I could exchange an item that I had ordered for another one, which I mentioned in my mail. They replied that I could and there was no problem.

So I sent them back the item with registered mail. I provided Dandoy with the tracking number and asked them if they could ship the replacement item to save time. They never replied back, so I assumed that they wanted to receive my parcel first to be sure and then ship me the replacement.

The parcel took about 5-6 days to reach Belgium. After they received the parcel, I sent another e-mail asking to ship the replacement item because i needed it urgently. No answer to this mail.

in the next 2 weeks I sent probably 1-2 mails more asking for the replacement item. They never replied back to any of these mails!

In the meantime, the replacement item went out of stock in Dandoy's website with the notification "Not available anymore"
I got furious and sent a final e-mail asking for a refund. 4-5 days later still no answer!!

I finally decided to call them directly. When I called on a Tuesday noon, the guy on the phone immediately recognized my name and the case, without even giving him details of the order!!!!! He just said "yes yes i think we sent you the parcel last Friday". I told him that the replacement item that I asked for was out of stock and he replied that they had some in stock, despite the fact that they are out of stock in the website....
I asked for the tracking number of the package and replied that he has to "look for it" and will send it to me by mail.

When I received the tracking number about 2-3 hours later, guess what? They sent the package that very same day, not last Friday they claimed...

I really can't understand why they've never replied to my e-mails or why they weren't shipping the replacement item. And it's clear that they got my mails because the guy at Customer Care, immediately recognized the case.

I have to mention though that I've ordered many times for Dandoy and never had a problem except in this last order.

Hi,

First, our apologize for the trouble you get with our customer service.

I have check this matter more carefully and it's correct that our customer service miss some communication with you. We should have inform you that the exchange item you have request was not in stock immediately and that we have to receive back from one of our shop.

As you certainly know, the situation is not easy with the Covid 19 crisis. People can't work as they want, strict rules has to be respect ... It's of course not your mistake but this can happen the problem of this failed communication.

As you write, it's the first trouble you get from us after some nice orders and we really apologize for it.
Also, even we have made no mistake in the delivery, we have send the exchange goods without any shippping cost ;)

I wish you a very nice day

Best regards and take care

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

First, our apologize for the trouble you get with our customer service.

I have check this matter more carefully and it's correct that our customer service miss some communication with you. We should have inform you that the exchange item you have request was not in stock immediately and that we have to receive back from one of our shop.

As you certainly know, the situation is not easy with the Covid 19 crisis. People can't work as they want, strict rules has to be respect ... It's of course not your mistake but this can happen the problem of this failed communication.

As you write, it's the first trouble you get from us after some nice orders and we really apologize for it.
Also, even we have made no mistake in the delivery, we have send the exchange goods without any shippping cost ;)

I wish you a very nice day

Best regards and take care

I appreciate the fact that you've accepted the return and you've sent me the exchange goods without charging any postage fees.
However, as you understand that does not compensate for the fact that you weren't replying to any of my mails for more than 2 weeks... Covid-19 could maybe justify a delayed response, but surely not a complete disregard to all of my mails...

Anyway, I accept you apology as we have a good business/customer relationship over the years and it's the first time that something like that occurs. But in the future, please be more attentive to your customer e-mails.

Take care and stay healthy!

Last edited: