How do rubbers/sponges lose their life

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
At some point you have to let go of this kind of thing.

Why? Der Echte isn't done with his pop corn and I am not done with langel.

If the moderators would make people back up their statements with facts then this wouldn't be a problem. As it is, the TT forums are as bad as CNN or MSNBC. Everyone has an opinion but NO facts.
The forum would be much more educational if facts were separated from opinions. Engineers like facts and accurate data. Hard headed ones especially.

So what does langel fill his tires with?

I can go to my "way back machine" on the mytt forum and ask zeio to explain why reduced mass matters in table tennis. I can go back even further in my "way back machine" on OOAK where they accused me of being kid that just found a new formula that I don't understand. USDC knows what I think of them.

USDC, I am only asking question they can't answer. I am not saying what I really think. You already know what I really think. Please give Der Echte a chance to finish his pop corn. ;)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Please give Der Echte a chance to finish his pop corn.

I'd be happy to help him with his pop corn, i love pop corn ;)

I also think that it is one of the "evils" of the internet, that because everybody has an opinion and is permitted to make it public , it has become just about impossible to separate fact from fiction.

At least it means we have the freedom to express ourselves and as long as we know to take everything with a pinch of salt (and i would not have my pop corn without) we will be alright

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Why? Der Echte isn't done with his pop corn and I am not done with langel.

If the moderators would make people back up their statements with facts then this wouldn't be a problem. As it is, the TT forums are as bad as CNN or MSNBC. Everyone has an opinion but NO facts.
The forum would be much more educational if facts were separated from opinions. Engineers like facts and accurate data. Hard headed ones especially.

So what does langel fill his tires with?

I can go to my "way back machine" on the mytt forum and ask zeio to explain why reduced mass matters in table tennis. I can go back even further in my "way back machine" on OOAK where they accused me of being kid that just found a new formula that I don't understand. USDC knows what I think of them.

USDC, I am only asking question they can't answer. I am not saying what I really think. You already know what I really think. Please give Der Echte a chance to finish his pop corn. ;)

See, and where were you when I was trying to explain how your videos show that the rebound on the flex of a blade cannot propel the ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
See, and where were you when I was trying to explain how your videos show that the rebound on the flex of a blade cannot propel the ball.
I saw that. You were referring to my Toxic 5 and how the ball bounces off the paddle before the paddle starts to rebound. I thought your explanation was good enough so I didn't add more.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Status
Not open for further replies.