What is the relation of Wang Hao and Loki brand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Wang Hao is their brand image. I heard a lot of good things about their products but order only a pair of cheap RXTON I rubbers.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: EyyT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I think he is also a cofounder or something like that, but I might be wrong.

About the products, my friend ordered rxton 3 and it is a decent rubber, not very fast, but not very slow either. Unfortunatly my friend had to stop playing due to medical problems so I don't know how long the spin lasts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
The same relation between Donnie Yen and all the electric scooter batteries that has his face on them.

47fe88dfb9379826b32aa4b50eb52da1.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I bought one of their cheaper variants (Violent V5 All+) with RXTON 3/5 rubbers. Decently made, think a softer (yet bouncier) alternative to Stiga OC. Surprisingly faster than the All+ name implies...

Very skinny handle.

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
The N80 rubber is a top quality H3 type ‘clone’ ,sponge is very similar, top sheet better quality.
The Arthur series of rubbers use a black carbon cake sponge and are made in Germany, so quality is good. Sponge is similar to the Xiom black sponges, whether they are the same sponges ? I’m not sure about that!! But they are very similar.
I haven’t bought any of their blades, there’s a few lines to choose from and will be good value for your bucks!!

To check out the Loki products visit the ‘Official Loki Store’ on Aliexpress

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The N80 rubber is a top quality H3 type ‘clone’ ,sponge is very similar, top sheet better quality.
The Arthur series of rubbers use a black carbon cake sponge and are made in Germany, so quality is good. Sponge is similar to the Xiom black sponges, whether they are the same sponges ? I’m not sure about that!! But they are very similar.
I haven’t bought any of their blades, there’s a few lines to choose from and will be good value for your bucks!!

To check out the Loki products visit the ‘Official Loki Store’ on Aliexpress
Not sure it matters, but, in case you were interested, the spambot that woke this old dead thread, they were just here to post links about electric vehicles. Without that, this thread would probably still be dormant. :)

That being said, the information you presented is useful. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Not sure it matters, but, in case you were interested, the spambot that woke this old dead thread, they were just here to post links about electric vehicles. Without that, this thread would probably still be dormant. :)

That being said, the information you presented is useful. :)

Cheers Carl,

Dam those freaky spambots!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl