Different versions os H3

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
There’s too many choices!!!

Main difference seems to be sponge type and hardness, factory tuned etc

DHS have different sponges - porous, non-porous, sealed with a layer of glue/booster?? Etc

There are also differences in quality ?? Standard, Provincial and National, Not sure if there are differences in pimple structure to the top sheets ???

Nittaku seem to have an agreement with DHS to use the H3 top sheet, they then put the top sheet on their own sponges, I think they have 3 or so versions, Hurricane Pro 3 turbo orange, Hurricane Pro 3 turbo blue, Hurricane 3 Neo.

H3 (standard) sponge made for speed glue ???
H3 Neo sponge made for boosting ??? ( standard H3 boosts well to )

Each version players slightly differently, and can be way different when boosted.

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Yeah, I know about all these popular stuff national provincial and the neo thing but I want know more aabout the 3-50 version.
I think it has a Porous sponge type #50, hardness 35-37 degrees( this info is thanks to Zeio from the post mentioned below) Don’t know how it responds to boosting, or if it’s factory tuned.
used it myself and didn’t like it at all !!! Personal opinion though, doesn’t mean it isn’t any good, just didn’t like it!!

check a post from yesterday sponge hardness between FH and BH rubbers 2nd page, also if you search H3 or H3 Neo I’m sure you’ll find some previous posts on the subject. ;)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
There are just too many options. Tell us your style, blade and level ad we can recommend one. That way is a lot easier.

................but what is the worst is that all the top rubbers look the same and have the same number.
that is not exactly helping either. I have to keep a logbook where i write down what rubbers i have fitted to which blade ;)