Dhs tg506x info/review???

This user has no status.
Anybody has experience with the Tg506x? Seems to be a outer aryl-Carbon blade koto top ply??? I have a feeling that this is a more so a penhold oriented blade than anything...As the Tg series rubbers are penhold oriented opposed to hurricane series Any thoughts? Would something like a H301 be better? I have a feeling it might be similar to a viscaria unless it went with spruce and ayous instead

This user has no status.
Asked about that blade a while ago too. No replys and i couldnt find anything review-like on google so i bought it 2 days ago. I will probably write smth about my experience with it after i can play with it again...

As for the infos about that: you can find some input on AliExpress. The stores alidh and toki/PingPong have some item description about it.
Thats all i have for now

This user has no status.
Asked about that blade a while ago too. No replys and i couldnt find anything review-like on google so i bought it 2 days ago. I will probably write smth about my experience with it after i can play with it again...

As for the infos about that: you can find some input on AliExpress. The stores alidh and toki/PingPong have some item description about it.
Thats all i have for now

Please do post a review or tell me how it goes if you get a chance! Looking forward to reading your experience with the blade

This user has no status.
Please do post a review or tell me how it goes if you get a chance! Looking forward to reading your experience with the blade

Ok a review wont be possible for quite some time because of Covid 19 regulations in germany -.-

But a first look/hands on:

Actually im pretty disappointed so far from DHS. The blade finish is utterly bad. I mean i already had to sand that blade quite hard. The sides of the handle had carbon fibers sticking out, several edges had kinda woodsplinters sticking out (if that is the term, i hope you get what i mean).
On top of that there is literally no information about the blade. The only thing you get to know is, that it is "viscaria-like". Nothing besides this. Not even in the delivery.

For this price range i expected a bit more.
In case it literally plays out like a Viscaria though it would be fine. I mean you can sand this blade and seal it propperly yourself. If you get a high class blade with it, i guess it might still be worth it.
Otherwise i will probably stay away from DHS blades bc im not such a huge fan of the Hurricane Long series and besides that, there isnt much DHS can offer me in terms of decent blades.

Reactions: ChinaMonDon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
What are your thoughts on the blade after playing with it, Attitude?