Sanwei ABS HD 40+ Ball

Sanwei HD 40+ Ball

QMklWER.jpg

iJDNBIV.jpg

hM0SjVd.jpg

After multiple urgings from players who use the ABS Pro before, Sanwei finally unveiled the new HD ABS ball for the public. This is good since it shows that Sanwei listens to its customers. The balls looks to have a better and higher quality, it does not feel as rough as the ABS Pro Ball and has a finer grain on its surface. The quality control on the roundness of each HD Ball was greatly improved by Sanwei by having a better selection process. When I was playing with the HD Ball with a friend, I did a blind test for him using the ABS Pro and HD balls. I did not tell him I change the ball occasionally in my pocket keeping one at a time then switching the ball while playing. He immediately noticed the ball feel after a few hits alternating with the ABS Pro. We both agreed that the ball has a better and balanced feel of hardness and softness. This is only about a dollar more expense per box of 3 so price for this ball is never a problem. It felt like I am using a much more expensive ball. It felt better than a higher priced Nexy ball but does not feel as hard when hitting or smashing the ball.

Update:
The balls have been selling quite really well both in Thailand and in my place due to its consistency in terms of roundness. Of the 3 boxes I have consumed, I have yet to encounter a not-so perfectly round ball. The HD ball is far better than the original ABS Pro ball.

Reactions: sampletext
Reactions: BryanY