Air bubbles effecting the bat for a beginner

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
that depends on a few things:

Has the blade ever been sealed, if not the surface might get damaged from both the blade and the sponge.

If it has been sealed the old rubber might come off fine , again now depending on what kind of glue has been used .

Anybody that has some experience with gluing rubbers could at least get the old rubber of, clean the blade and fit a new rubber.

How it all turns out really is in the lap of the dogs.

Beginners have enough problems coming to terms with everything TT and should not handicap themselves by shoddy gear.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
It happens sometimes when I don't pay attention to the gluing and it does not affect the game unless you're a pro.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
decided to reglue the rubbers and now there are no bubbles, unfortunately a bit of my glue got on the top sheet and has left a small mark near the bottom left of the rubber, tried wiping it off with my finger, a bit of water and even table tennis rubber cleaner + sponge but theres still a feint outline / smudge :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
The vertical lines? They are not bubbles. If you don’t put glue evenly and/or you are reglueing old rubbers it will look like that. Won’t affect performance much.