Difference between hard european and chinese rubber??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
No, spin & speed works togheter, flat hitting yes H3 has less speed, simply look chinese NT players when are smashing change the rubber side to hit with the red one.

It’s just my personal opinion. To me, with H3, it’s a lot easier to, say, (1) give the ball as much spin as I want without constraining my body swing & without putting too much forward power into it, (2) hit the ball very hard and still gives it a lot of spin, either in a counter or in an opening, (3) kill the forward power in the ball by a soft block. Hitting hard without spin is a little harder but it’s still there. Apparently everything is relative, not 1 and 0. And I didn’t imply it’s best at everything. But you don’t need to play brute-force with H3 as people say. It’s actually a lot easier to create variations with H3.

And it’s probably just my personal style anw :cool::cool::cool: I certainly wouldn’t argue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I have used boosted H3 a lot. Now using 09c. I feel like on slow brush loops 09c is as spinny as boosted h3 and faster in open play. If you don’t mind the price I think 09c is a great option. Mine is 5 months old still 85-90% as good as new

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
It’s just my personal opinion. To me, with H3, it’s a lot easier to, say, (1) give the ball as much spin as I want without constraining my body swing & without putting too much forward power into it, (2) hit the ball very hard and still gives it a lot of spin, either in a counter or in an opening, (3) kill the forward power in the ball by a soft block. Hitting hard without spin is a little harder but it’s still there. Apparently everything is relative, not 1 and 0. And I didn’t imply it’s best at everything. But you don’t need to play brute-force with H3 as people say. It’s actually a lot easier to create variations with H3.

And it’s probably just my personal style anw :cool::cool::cool: I certainly wouldn’t argue.

I respect your point of view but I don't agree.

Reactions: Tango K
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I guess it is rubber quality which decides.

Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used in web development, data science, creating software prototypes, and so on.You can freely use and distribute Python, even for commercial use.Python has a very simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.You can move Python programs from one platform to another, and run it without any changes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
I have used 1 and a half year long Friendship Battle II (both commercial and provincial). I find Chinese rubber is perfect against looper and defensive players but bad against short pips, blocker who can passively and actively block.

People are playing in Germany with lots of safe topspin, placement and drives. The drills they are training mostly are consistency stuff. But Chinese rubber wants you to finish the ball. That requires lots of 3rd ball, 5th ball training, multiball which I find more boring to train and not easy to find a partner for it. Additionally, you have to collect more balls.

Plus, it requires a good core. When you play big forehand topspin you should be able to stop your body and prepare for next shot.

Additionaly, brushing the ball requires you to close the racket angle too much and it may end up hitting edge of the racket very often.

Another issue is low arc. That is causing you to play more direct shots then wide angles with side spin which makes it easy to be blocked while you are getting crazy with big shots at the other side of table.

Most importantly, although tacky rubber makes you able to spin more, loop-kill, have more fun at some shots, I find it is easier to collect more points with grippy rubbers. (Of course according to my level with 1450 TTR)

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L09 mit Tapatalk

Last edited: