FZD & ML have WHITE EDGE TAPE

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I just checked, and what you see is the sweat and dirt in handle from use. That's why there's contrast.
You can also barely see the different plies. Like a slightly darker line in the middle.
cache.php

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

OK my friend, I think I will have to give you that one. You may go into the kitchen and get a glass of champagne . All I saw was the two different colors.
But do not worry, I have fooled myself before ;););)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
OK my friend, I think I will have to give you that one. You may go into the kitchen and get a glass of champagne . All I saw was the two different colors.
But do not worry, I have fooled myself before ;););)
Naah Champagne is too expensive [emoji848] Some other great tasting sparkling wine is good enough for me [emoji4]

It's fine, it's life. We all fool ourselves once in awhile.

This user has no status.
Where can I get plain white (or any plain color) edge tape like FZD has on his blade ?

I am running out of tape anyway and ideally would like 5mm wide one . I prefer plain one because I always have to
cut them and the sponsors name gets cut in half anyway. (And why display a sponsors name , they never pay me for the
advertising i do for them ;))
Any sources ?

Thanks

Any DIY store, you should find there your dream. Don't take the electric one, not good but the 3M are amazing.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Thanks a lot. Have always wanted Black edge tape without any brandname on.
Though I must admit that I really liked that old blue and pink Butterfly edgetape.

Hi.....Heres your plain black, 1mm thick foam edge tape. You can choose either 10mm or 12 mm wide.
The 10 metre roll should last you a while unless you have turbo ej bat make up going on!. I have used this stuff for a while - its really good. (I'm not connected with the seller at all!) Cheers...