This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
My Fire TV Cube seems to be outputting 60 fps.

Seems being the key word, the actual stream is 30.

Cheers mate. Thanks for letting me know. I was really hoping that WTT would herald in a new era of high fps live footage as they were really talking up their new improved media capabilities, but alas even the highlight videos are still 30 fps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Edit: I can't post links because I just made an account :(

Link in the Where to Watch for USA is:
twitch tv - search for WTTMacao
But Twitch is a video game streaming site with no international restrictions I'm aware of - I'm in Aus and it works for me.
(Don't tell anyone :eek:)

Alternative is:
chaochaolive which is like a streaming site for many Chinese channels. If you don't know much Chinese like me you really just need Google Translate and determination to make an account and find the right link.

乒乓 = table tennis - just ctrl+f that on a page full of Chinese and you should be fine

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I'm using the ESPN streaming, but Ittf channel seems to be streaming too, however every time I check is not really working, only the chat, so may be a geographical limitation

Enviado de meu Redmi 7A usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Regarding the camera angle, I’m on in. No angle is perfect and you can always pick this and that. But this gives me the most realistic 3d perception. Also it’s now very easy to see what the guys are doing with the ball. Say Hugo did a flat flick there with not much spin as he saw Xu Xin moving back to participate a strong spin one. Much more obvious than before. You can see very easily how they step in and out of the table and how the stop spin kicks or a float drops.

I guess it’s just impossible to have this in a 8-table venue in a big tournament.

Reactions: driversbeat
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I like this one much better:
cache.php

45 degrees to the side, i.e. depth and width equally represented, and low enough to see the height of the ball. I believe this is the sorta angle everyone was asking for a long time. Personally I'd lower the cam even more for more pronounced arcs. They're obviously still experimenting, I hope this becomes the main angle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
This does look more dramatic indeed. Both are certainly better than before. Hope they’ll give this more show time to have a feel which one is preferable.

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
I like this one much better:

45 degrees to the side, i.e. depth and width equally represented, and low enough to see the height of the ball. I believe this is the sorta angle everyone was asking for a long time. Personally I'd lower the cam even more for more pronounced arcs. They're obviously still experimenting, I hope this becomes the main angle.

100% agreed.