H3Neo or sanwei target national

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I have tried the Sanwei Target National with the blue sponge. I'm very used to DHS H3 NEO, 729 Battle II Provincial, Yinhe Big Dipper etc. I found STN to be a huge disappointment, because it is really hard, but there is a lack of speed. There's a lot of tackiness but the damn rubber doesn't give the kick when brush looping. And I think it's the heaviest rubber I ever played with. 56g cut to a normal blade (Yinhe MC-4). It was a nice day for my opponent, when I changed my Yinhe Moon Pro Hard for STN. I switched back as soon I got home again :)

This user has no status.
STN has to be out of the question actually. In terms of control and spin it might be okay. But the incredible low arc is smth you really have to get used to.
I played it for several months and had serious issues going back to hurricane. I needes several training sessions to get the ball back on the table with topspins and loops.

If you dont wanna change that much i would go for big dipper or a battle version. Especially if you dont want to change your rubber that often. Though you could try to play Hurricane without boosting. Then you could play it for at least a year depending on how much you would play with it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
I have tried the H3 Neo Prov and Tau 2, the T2 is like the super boosted version of the H3, very springy, I guess there are pros and cons for the both of them lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
oh crap, I guess I have to buy a spare, I like it for my FH , the top spin it generates is really deep, sometimes a ball which I think will go long will catch near the edge

I take my first words back. Now its for 30-35$ on Aliexpress and princett.

This user has no status.
Comparing with all rubbers mentioned here.

I've used Hurricane 3 Neo, Battle 2, Battle 2 prove orange, Battle 2 gold, Jupiter 2. All of them are better but harder to use than Sanwei Target 90. Judge your own skill. What is wrong with the Hurricane 3 Neo you already use?

Spin potential for me:
Sanwei Target 90 < Hurricane 3 Commercial < Jupiter 2 <= Battle 2 prov= Hurricane 3 prov < Battle 2 Gold << Hurricane 3 National
I constantly argue with one of the forum users about the Battle 2 Prov gold and Hurricane 3 prov. Difference is not big, but I can feel it rather clearly. I would place personally Battle 2 prov and Hurricane 3 on similar level, while Battle 2 prov marginally smaller spin potential, but it is easier to use. Sanwei Target 90 is easier to get spin out of.

Problem I have with Hurricane 3 levels is that you have big difference between Commercial nad Provincial, but smaller one between prov and national.

Where would you put h3 neo commercial with seamoon booster on the comparison