Same rubber in different blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
So I used a rakza X on malin soft carbon backhand and I really like the flicks, speed, and the overall of the rubber, but it is black because the seller glued it to me, and now I am with a fango bo x and the backhand rubber is a bluefire m2 and I think its really soft and I was considering to buy a new rubber that is similar to rakza x but cheaper since I spent a lot on table tennis. Or just buy an new sheet of rakza x and not buy table tennis thing for a while, but will it be soft with the new blade? And which are other medium hard rubbers like rakza x for a cheaper price?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
So I used a rakza X on malin soft carbon backhand and I really like the flicks, speed, and the overall of the rubber, but it is black because the seller glued it to me, and now I am with a fango bo x and the backhand rubber is a bluefire m2 and I think its really soft and I was considering to buy a new rubber that is similar to rakza x but cheaper since I spent a lot on table tennis. Or just buy an new sheet of rakza x and not buy table tennis thing for a while, but will it be soft with the new blade? And which are other medium hard rubbers like rakza x for a cheaper price?

Usually if you ask the seller, they'll put the black site on the forehand. You can of course just use the "Wrong" side as forehand if the rubbers are the same, since there shouldn't be any noticable difference. But of course the ocd tells us that the lense Should be on our forehand. Luckily Yasaka blades have lenses on both sides [emoji1]

If the rakza X still works, you could take it off and put it on the fang Bo to save money. But it can take Some time and energy to remove the glue first. But if it's still Very Even when you take it off, you could just add a new thin layer on top maybe [emoji28][emoji848]

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Or just buy an new sheet of rakza x and not buy table tennis thing for a while, but will it be soft with the new blade?

Don't lie to yourself XD Everyone spends money on tt constantly. You are not alone XD
How hard is rakza X? Yasaka page rates it as 4+. Rakza 7 in comparison is rated 4 and has approximate 47.5 ESN scale, and Rakza Z has with 50 ESN scale. Maybe Gewo EL Pro 48 would be good fit? Dont know. I was just going about the hardness approximation. Hope others will give you better advice.

If you really really like it, maybe go for a bundle deal 4=3 or something like that.

Last edited: