Vladimir Samsonov vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, hope all is well.

So I took on an absolute hero of our sport Vladimir Samsonov in a one set showdown! The wall of table tennis!

Vladimir was inside the world top 10 for a staggering 15 years! This feat has only been surpassed by the table tennis GOAT Jan-Ove Waldner.

Hope you like it guys. I also have some exciting updates coming on the site soon, stay tuned :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Wonderful player & person wonderful video (already seen) and you're getting better and better both in your game level and videos. I also enjoy your new job as ITTF/WTT commentator.

I hope I'll see Dang Qiu in one of your next videos, because I imagine it's impossible to see Wang Hao or Ma Lin :)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Great video from Dan with one of all time favorite players of mine. Dan's matches are so much better then Bobrow where it is basically just goofing around. Samsonov's style and manners make every play of his very enjoyable. The match was nice too, but Samsonov being a gentlemen wasn't giving 100 percent and Dan being an entertainer made a couple of blunders :D

By the way Dan, why, for the God's sake, you are playing only 1 set? Couldn't there be a chance for you playing till at least somebody gets 2 wins or smth?

Great video from Dan with one of all time favorite players of mine. Dan's matches are so much better then Bobrow where it is basically just goofing around. Samsonov's style and manners make every play of his very enjoyable. The match was nice too, but Samsonov being a gentlemen wasn't giving 100 percent and Dan being an entertainer made a couple of blunders :D

By the way Dan, why, for the God's sake, you are playing only 1 set? Couldn't there be a chance for you playing till at least somebody gets 2 wins or smth?

Vladi is probably busy training.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Aurelian said:
Wonderful player & person wonderful video (already seen) and you're getting better and better both in your game level and videos. I also enjoy your new job as ITTF/WTT commentator.

I hope I'll see Dang Qiu in one of your next videos, because I imagine it's impossible to see Wang Hao or Ma Lin :)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Yeah Vladimir is such a nice guy, and has so much class! When playing against him it was really weird at times, I was like how is he playing so effortlessly and constantly in position for the ball. Dang Qiu would be awesome he's really come up the ranks over the last few years!

Thanks Mihai I had a great time commentating the matches!
NoFootwork;331092Nice video. No interview with Vladi?

in the review there was more where Vladi was talking. I will be releasing another video with Vladi where it's an interview style of video but with also some play :)
Der_ said:
Gimme a FB call when you do your match with Joo Sae Hyuk to translate... but JSK can get his point accross without help.

Will do Der! Joo might burn my rubbers with the amount of backspin he produces on the ball haha!
Simas;331241

Hey Simas yes that's a very good idea! Maybe I make it a best of 3, makes a lot of sense haha

says Aging is a killer
Simas;331241By the way Dan, why, for the God's sake, you are playing only 1 set? Couldn't there be a chance for you playing till at least somebody gets 2 wins or smth?
I agree. Make it best of 3 games with each game to 5. Who knows. Dan might actually win a game here and there. Two nasty nets and an edge in a game to 5 might just do it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Tinykin;338753I agree. Make it best of 3 games with each game to 5. Who knows. Dan might actually win a game here and there. Two nasty nets and an edge in a game to 5 might just do it 😊

Haha I'd need 5 nasty nets and 3 nasty edges to steal a set Tinykin 🤣