Informers wanted !!

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
V7qLMhnKAYs.jpg

01-12-2020 23:05:55

[size=+2]Dear Fellow Forumer,
We want you to be our secret informer. It is a payed service, anyway.
Every affirmed evidence of the complex rubber topsheet will earn 20 SILVER POUNDS as well as immense amount of GLORY for you.[/size]

YOURS CORDIALLY.
Royal Guardians League

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Feels so '90s.

jm-1-internet-2021.png

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I would certainly be a bit cautious about posts from any Russian requesting "informers"

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I think this guy is a famous troll on OOAK. Heard him being mentioned a lot.

He is famous everywhere actually. We all know him well for a long time. Not a troll (not exactly), even though he sometimes posts stuff that is....... odd to the point of suggesting delerium tremens. One thing for sure, Igor hates boosters, thinks Chinese rubbers are illegal, is not a fan of Chinese players, and loves Adham Sharara. Those are things that you will see a lot. I was just teasing him.

This user has no status.
To an extent I agree. Everyone should be on a level field. Not necessarily with me and you but
Factory allowed boosting on a personal level is rediculous.
It makes it so much harder for the ittf to keep it realistic.

Defense is DEAD because of the lack of ability to police speed and spin.

Then in an attempt to police that exact thing using the ball they killed spin based play all together making it a power game.

I like attacking shots but I can see Igor's point sometimes

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
To an extent I agree. Everyone should be on a level field. Not necessarily with me and you but
Factory allowed boosting on a personal level is rediculous.
It makes it so much harder for the ittf to keep it realistic.

Defense is DEAD because of the lack of ability to police speed and spin.

Then in an attempt to police that exact thing using the ball they killed spin based play all together making it a power game.

I like attacking shots but I can see Igor's point sometimes

So you are saying that defense is dead because people can't "police" spin, but then the new ball killed spin?

Go back since 1990 and tell me how many defenders have made it into the world's top 20? A handful. The only one who ever threatened to win a really major tournament if I remember correctly was Joo See Hyuk.

Don't get me wrong though. I very much dislike that when they changed over to plastic they also snuck in another stealthy increase in ball size which has definitely led to shorter points -- the opposite of what was intended (but which I pointed out at the time was going to be the eventual effect -- here and elsewhere). I have no respect at all for ITTF in terms of the rules they make. Way too often the unintended consequences outweigh the intended ones.

As for boosting and factory boosting, these are rules that serve no real purpose. It would be better to just let players do what they need to do. Remember that the only reason they claimed to want to ban speed glues in 2008 was that the fumes were dangerous to breathe, and nobody makes that claim about boosters. Just like the ban on celluloid balls was based on a false "world-wide ban on celluloid production". I'd say follow the money but international sports federations answer to no-one and they are not transparent, so you can't follow the money.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Dear EyyT,
We're really grateful for your prompt replying.

Just to make ourselves understood. We still counting to have a real photo of those fancy topsheets rather than plain conjectures... . Seeing is bieliving, you know.

Thanks, once more.

YOURS SINCERELY
Royal Guardians

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
V7qLMhnKAYs.jpg

01-12-2020 23:05:55

[size=+2]Dear Fellow Forumer,
We want you to be our secret informer. It is a payed service, anyway.
Every affirmed evidence of the complex rubber topsheet will earn 20 SILVER POUNDS as well as immense amount of GLORY for you.[/size]

YOURS CORDIALLY.
Royal Guardians League

IMG_20201202_211131_2.jpg

Here is picture from a tear from my first sheet of Jupiter 2. I don't have this rubber anymore. That is the only picture I have left on my phone.

I got impression this whole thing is a joke, but in case it isn't and this picture helps you, give those 20 silver pounds to whatever charity you want.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
cad4b31c8701a18b706ee11f892f07082938fede.jpg

It seems normal to me

The OP asked about compound (or complex) topsheet. Top sheet is the rubbery red or black part of the table tennis rubber. You have provided picture of the sponge. Complex topsheet is when you stack layers of rubbers on top of one another. Yinhe does that. Why? I do not know.