You're given $120 to spend on aliexpress, what do you buy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I just spend $240 at princett.com for 4 Christmas Gift rackets:
* Yinhe E3 (5-ply Limba top)
* Yinhe Sun soft sponge
* Yinhe Uranus Pro soft sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Depends what you are looking for. If I was starting from scratch again I would buy Yinhe V14 Pro (or maybe the new one 01 pro), provincial hurricane and bottle of booster. Then I would locally buy either Victas v01 if it was on discount or Gewo EL Pro 48. That is a setup I would use If I had not bought the Donic Ovtcharov No.1. If you bought that on Aliexpress it would be something like 45$ for V14, 40$ for hurricane and 20$ for bottle of booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
maybe DHS LONG 5

I am not sure if You can buy long 5 under 120$. I would rather go for King 3, slower blade but with much more control. I also dont think that buying long 5 makes any sense if we have long 5X for 10$ more which is faster and has more control due to wider core.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I am not sure if You can buy long 5 under 120$. I would rather go for King 3, slower blade but with much more control. I also dont think that buying long 5 makes any sense if we have long 5X for 10$ more which is faster and has more control due to wider core.

If that is something that works for you then great. Long V X is closer to Innerforce alc though. The unique property of Long V is the extreme flex properties. I have played with long v, own Ovtcharov no.1 Senso (which is identical to long v), and own Innerforce alc, and there is a difference between them. More speed isn't always more better in my humble opinion. The old Long V is a staple for a reason.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
If that is something that works for you then great. Long V X is closer to Innerforce alc though. The unique property of Long V is the extreme flex properties. I have played with long v, own Ovtcharov no.1 Senso (which is identical to long v), and own Innerforce alc, and there is a difference between them. More speed isn't always more better in my humble opinion. The old Long V is a staple for a reason.

Yeah I know but what I am trying to say is that long 5x seems like upgraded version of long 5 and also I dont think you can buy long 5 under 120$ so if I was him I would rather like to add 20$ instead of 10$ to have long 5x.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yeah I know but what I am trying to say is that long 5x seems like upgraded version of long 5 and also I dont think you can buy long 5 under 120$ so if I was him I would rather like to add 20$ instead of 10$ to have long 5x.

It's not upgraded, it's a different version. Similar but different. Let me give you a comparison. If you have pierogi and uszka (for non Polish users, uszka are much smaller version of pierogi eaten with barszcz). They usually are made from same dough, the filling can be the same, but the way you eat them and filling to wrapper ratio makes them different. When you eat pierogi you taste more of the filling, when you eat uszka you taste more of the dough. Would you call pierogi an upgraded version of uszka, or just a different dish for a different occasion?

I would call an upgrade where you only gain something. With the X version you loose of the dwell to gain the speed. https://ttgearlab.com/2020/10/14/dhs-hurricane-long-5x-overview-lab-test/ Check this article.

This user has no status.

I saw in aliexpress in some event like 11.11 it cost 120$. Now I saw 124$ for long 5.Long5 vs 5x I have same idea with Kuba, I think is not a upgrade version but It is a new version it have the same structure but thicker core it make a characteristic is different you will get more speed but may be loose dwell time in my opinion.Both is very good blade but you should find the blade suite for you.

This user has no status.
Really? Xiom rubbers are available on Aliexpress too, why do you prefer Rhyzer? Curious

The Omega VII rubbers are still pretty expensive on there. But, they have Omega VII China Guang which is cool.

Personally I’ve had a lot of success with Rhyzer Pro 50 on forehand.

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I’d try out the Loki Classical table tennis blade $95, you get a really nice case with it!!! Blade is 5 ply all wood all+
I think it’s the case I would like more than the blade!!! Then to round up to the $120, a sheet each of Loki Roxton 5 and Roxton 3 rubbers, about $24. ;)