The Alone practice and the evolution on sport.

so i came to talk a little about it, i'm still at the beginner-intermediate level and i can train at home, i talked to my closest trainer and i will plan this, training at home with two or three returnboards, games and robot at the club every day. I will try to ask my uncle to make one or two more returnboards, he has material (wood) available and I will stick EVA on the returnboards. I will try the return train three or four hours a day. I don't have people with time to train with multiballs every day, I go to the club to train in groups with coaches twice a week and I will probably play every day for two hours, I will try to schedule an hour on the robot there every day. But my question is, will it ever stop my progress? I want to reach a first division in my state at the first moment, in the next two years for example. but can this training plan deprive me of reaching a higher level like participating in national championships?

(Actually, i doing 2-3 hours on single returnboard everyday and going to club only for train, two hours on saturday, i play few matches on club. I no have access for the matches area and robot access on club, is on another plan, i will get this plan on next year.)

Last edited: