Differences between Giant Dragon Talon & Special & National?

This user has no status.
NT rubbers are authorized because the LARC number is OK. BTW left to post OT thanks.

They are not on the larc.

Let’s be honest, there are a lot of counterfeit rubbers and bats out there. Having a number on the rubber by itself doesn’t mean a whole lot if it’s not on the official approved list...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
This user has no status.
My GD Talon looks like PushSmasher's except mine are red. PushSmasher claimed his was National Team but I don't see any thing that says so. There are no extra characters like PushBlocker claims there are.

Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, the 'National Team' usually gets cut off as it is on the far left. Enlarge the pic I posted and you will see the last letter ('L') for the word 'National' is still there.

Let me know if I need to provide the purchase receipt for the rubber, where it was purchased, and perhaps the batch number... :-D Sorry for the sarcasm but it sounds like you are questioning if I even have the National Team version on my blade...

image1.jpgimage0 - Copy.jpgimage2 - Copy.jpgimage3.jpg

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yes, National DT version differs somewhat from the ordinary version. You can't see any difference unless you read the given annotation to the product, that [size=+2] the National version now employs the advanced "high tension" rubber formula. [/size]
No other modifications to the product were made.

Last edited: