International Student center in London

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
Does anybody knows International student center table tennis team in London? or anybody is member there?

Sep 2016
or anybody was the member there?

This user has no status.
No i don't know them
I used to play at UCL. IIRC We used to play near Euston station.

I remember the conditions were not good. There were wayyy too many people who wanted to play and too few tables and too few hours to practice there. There were quite a few very good players, some locals, some among a lot of foreign students (notably from HK China or Singapore; or Germany, Denmark, Ukraine etc...).
But there were even more social players.

I even registered in the team and played a few league matches for them, afterwards i moved to play in Morpeth and other places.

Sep 2016
I am not looking for place to play table tennis,I am looking for my old friends, I was member and coach there about 35 years ago. Just hope from here , I can be able to find some good old friends.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Sep 2016
It was a strong club, since I managed this club, we have 2 first divison one teams in Central league.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I am not looking for place to play table tennis,I am looking for my old friends, I was member and coach there about 35 years ago. Just hope from here , I can be able to find some good old friends.
just call on sunday afternoon in the basement to find out who's around. I am no longer in london or i might join you :)

Sep 2016
I am not in Europe anymore, just want to contact some old friends only, thank you