Cheap AC Blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Can you guys recommend a cheap arylate carbon blade and also a cheap rubber to go with it? Covid destroyed everything so Im broke right now. Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
This one should be fine, it's cheap but not fake

Friendship 729 BLUE ALC Table Tennis Blade (VISCARIA Structure) Blue Arylate Carbon Racket Ping Pong Bat Paddle
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BU4sUn

For the rubbers, it all depends to your style, if you have good technique for off+ blades, then go for Palio Ak47 Red and you'll have a cannon in your hand

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This one should be fine, it's cheap but not fake

Friendship 729 BLUE ALC Table Tennis Blade (VISCARIA Structure) Blue Arylate Carbon Racket Ping Pong Bat Paddle
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BU4sUn

For the rubbers, it all depends to your style, if you have good technique for off+ blades, then go for Palio Ak47 Red and you'll have a cannon in your hand

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Just dont forget to sand and seal this blade if possible. Otherwise you gonna rebuy those next time you switch the rubber.

If you want more esn style rubbers than chinese, you should checkout xiom. Tau on fh and vega pro on bh and you have pretty rocketlike setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
By chance, can anybody recommend cheap outer ALC with Limba top and Kiri core blade? Something like Andro Treiber CO OFF/S, or V14 but with Limba top.

yinhe v16, it is v14 pro but with limba top, should about 30$

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
I am super late to the party, but the only ALC blade that I have ever owned because it was the easiest to get (no need to go to an online store, I could just go somwhere and choose the weight) was my DONIC OTC. It is not expensive, but not so cheap. I recommend it because the finish is great and it plays even better. I actually plan on reviving mine..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
DHS Hurricane 301 - ALC blade with Ayous Core, and Koto top-ply.. .. It may not be as cheap as the Yinhe's, 729s, or Sanweis, but it's a Sub $50 quality ALC blade.. One of the best value-for-money​ carbon blades, out there..