ZJK super zlc with h3

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OP, make urself a Der_Echte Special, play with just that for 12-18 months.

You would have developed a LOT of mad skills by then, that would go to great use in procuring the most expnsive bat you want...

... and you would have saved over 1000 USD in that time on equipment and have developed a lot of the needed skills to operate the expensive rocketship bat if that is your will.

See how I said dat twice for emphasis and made multiple spellink errors?

Reactions: LilMunchkin
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
OP, make urself a Der_Echte Special, play with just that for 12-18 months.

You would have developed a LOT of mad skills by then, that would go to great use in procuring the most expnsive bat you want...

... and you would have saved over 1000 USD in that time on equipment and have developed a lot of the needed skills to operate the expensive rocketship bat if that is your will.

See how I said dat twice for emphasis and made multiple spellink errors?

what is the der echte special?

I am smiling. But I am going to let Der answer. If you looked at some posts in equipment threads from a few, or, maybe, more than a few, years ago, you would be able to find out what the Der_Echte special is. So, maybe if you study hard, you can find out before Der answers. :)

I am smiling. But I am going to let Der answer. If you looked at some posts in equipment threads from a few, or, maybe, more than a few, years ago, you would be able to find out what the Der_Echte special is. So, maybe if you study hard, you can find out before Der answers. :)

Ive heard of it but i just forgot