Training Video Using the Revoldia CNF

says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
Oct 2019
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been active. Mom life has made me very busy these days but I'm starting to find more time with Table Tennis training. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Broward Table Tennis Club (2+ hours away from my location) and got some coaching from Gal Gmach. I compiled and edited my videos, even deleted my old channel and created a new one because the old one was all messy with other random videos.

Anyways, I changed my blade from Harimoto ALC to Revoldia CNF because I was looking for more control and spin close to the table. This switch seems to fit my playing style, and I gained a lot more confidence with my attacking. Obviously, that cannot be seen on these drills but I plan to put on more videos in the future because I will need help and advice from all of you! I'm also currently changing how I spin and engage the ball- I try to now lean sideways anymore and put my swing forward. I hope that it can be seen in these drills.

I hope all is well, and please give me some pointers to help improve because I need them! Happy holidays!

https://youtu.be/XrtClJW1ppg

This user has no status.
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been active. Mom life has made me very busy these days but I'm starting to find more time with Table Tennis training. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Broward Table Tennis Club (2+ hours away from my location) and got some coaching from Gal Gmach. I compiled and edited my videos, even deleted my old channel and created a new one because the old one was all messy with other random videos.

Anyways, I changed my blade from Harimoto ALC to Revoldia CNF because I was looking for more control and spin close to the table. This switch seems to fit my playing style, and I gained a lot more confidence with my attacking. Obviously, that cannot be seen on these drills but I plan to put on more videos in the future because I will need help and advice from all of you! I'm also currently changing how I spin and engage the ball- I try to now lean sideways anymore and put my swing forward. I hope that it can be seen in these drills.

I hope all is well, and please give me some pointers to help improve because I need them! Happy holidays!

https://youtu.be/XrtClJW1ppg

Looking pretty good to me. Happy Christmas.

Reactions: SkySowers
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
1. Looks great to me, although you may want to make sure that your non-playing arm is loose. My coach told me that it may cause stiffening shoulder girdle which leads to inefficiency in power transfer. I am writing this only because I noticed that your other arm is behaving a little bit like a chicken head. For me loosening that arm and allowing to move with the shoulders helped a bit. But again this may not be a case for you. I just wanted to bring this to your attention.

2. I really like your technique and I would love to have as good brushing touch as you.

3. ryu seung min on one of his videos said that when you are training should hit the ball as if it was struck by the enemy. He later explained that he meant that during training you should not be holding the power back. So if you were doing that, you may want to push yourself further. I dunno haven't reached that moment yet in my career. He seems to be knowledgeable and nice person though, so a takeaway would be maybe finding this video on YouTube, it was from the clinic about fh topspin.

EDIT: found it

Last edited:
Reactions: KMTT