Hello everyone, i have a question

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Has anybody tried the Lemuria Viscaria clone?

Okay. So, you have an Ovtcharov True Carbon which is a Viscaria clone, and you have been given a ZJK SZLC, but you also want to know about another Viscaria clone. :)

I guess you are following rule #20:

This is the definitive compilation of the Rules for Table Tennis as delivered by the Table Tennis Gods, not the mere ITTF. See the rest of the thread for further commentary.

20 The correct number of blades to own is n + 1 where n is the number you own now. An exemption can be made for players in committed relationships, in which case the correct number is s-1, where s is the number of blades that causes your spouse or partner to leave you.

Okay. So, you have an Ovtcharov True Carbon which is a Viscaria clone, and you have been given a ZJK SZLC, but you also want to know about another Viscaria clone. :)

HAHAHAHA. but ok I am not in a committed relationship. I am just curious coz its just 20 dollars, and it looks like a viscaria. I just wanna know how it plays compared to a real vsicaria.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews

And the Table Tennis Gods commend him for doing so!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

What is wrong with that? I have like 4-5 different inner carbon blades :| Maybe not playing with them, definitely enjoying them on my display though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
The reason why we need yet another different blade is because they are all the same...
And we want something different.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What is wrong with that? I have like 4-5 different inner carbon blades :| Maybe not playing with them, definitely enjoying them on my display though.

I believe in Rule 20 as laid out by the table tennis gods. So, nothing is wrong with that. Which is why I referenced rule 20. But, sometimes, on a forum, pointing things out is part of the enjoyment.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It's always n+1, at one point you just keep your blades in the gyms locker or smth XD

So, are you capable of telling us what Latej meant by: "Dilema, N=S-1?" :)

I figure you must be since you are pontificating on the subject. :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
So, are you capable of telling us what Latej meant by: "Dilema, N=S-1?" :)

I figure you must be since you are pontificating on the subject. :)

From what I inferred latej already reached his maritally allowed blades. n is his current amount of blades, if he buys another his/hers significant probably threatens with emission, thus he reached s-1, so s-1 and n are equal in this equation. My suggestion is secretly stashing blades somewhere so the significant other does not know that n > s - 1.

Pure math and psychology :cool::cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
It sounds like you need to look at the equations again. You are either in the N+1 camp or the S-1 camp. :)

Yes, the law nr. 20 is unambiguous and does not even allow to state Baal's equality: n = s - 1. Thank you, good defense.

Later on, the unstateable equality was shamelessly disproved by Kuba. What a sad morning.