Penhold Blade Unusual Weight

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
So I have this premade blade DHS 4006 which i installed a gki hybrids power and back hand is a pimp rubber which I will later change but I realised the blade weight is unusual . The handle weight is les than the body part and when I stroke it giving me extra power to fast swing but hard to control i.e. like hammering a hammer lol so what is this weight distribution that I don't understand yet IMG-20201215-WA0001.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
So I have this premade blade DHS 4006 which i installed a gki hybrids power and back hand is a pimp rubber which I will later change but I realised the blade weight is unusual . The handle weight is les than the body part and when I stroke it giving me extra power to fast swing but hard to control i.e. like hammering a hammer lol so what is this weight distribution that I don't understand yet View attachment 22632

Small handle, weight distributed towards the head. Powerful stroke, you need to improve your recovery rate. BH flick will put strain on your wrist and fingers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Small handle, weight distributed towards the head. Powerful stroke, you need to improve your recovery rate. BH flick will put strain on your wrist and fingers.

Yeah and currently I am trying to control the wrist swing and maintain that control but this premade blade is quite good I must say !! It's 7ply with idk what wood but it got more power than my old one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

I think my older one was having smaller handle than this but this one body is heavier than my old one