TTD Leaflets 2012 (NEW)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
2012 TableTennisDaily leaflets in store!
Hey Everyone

Today our order of 5000 leaflets arrived! They are looking fantastic, the leaflets are double sided with Ma Long on one side and the sites content on the other!

Get yours today :)

ttdleaflet20122.jpg

Lets help TableTennisDaily grow!

If you would like, we are happy to post you 2 to 300 leaflets, for you to give to your friends, team mates, clubs, tournaments to help increase our community here :) (We will cover postage fees)

ttdleaflet20123.jpg

If you would like a bunch of the TableTennisDaily leaflets send us a private message of your address and will send them away to you :)

TableTennisDaily Team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Hii,
I'm a malagasy citizen (from madagascar) and I am a player too! Our level is not soo good as the professional but we try! I would like to receive all of the articles from you! [email protected] and my adress is: Dr Zo Andriambololona, Service des Laboratoires Pharmacie Centrale Tsaralalàna Antananarivo 101 Madagascar
Thanks a lot
Bye

Administrator
Oct 2010
finish, i have sent to you, when will it arrive? I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED

I want 2!!!>.< this is just tooooooooo fantastic.Dan i don have a phone could i post here?Her's my address no.103 lorong 6a tabuan dusun kuching sarawak Malaysia and when can i receive it??^^

Hii,
I'm a malagasy citizen (from madagascar) and I am a player too! Our level is not soo good as the professional but we try! I would like to receive all of the articles from you! [email protected] and my adress is: Dr Zo Andriambololona, Service des Laboratoires Pharmacie Centrale Tsaralalàna Antananarivo 101 Madagascar
Thanks a lot
Bye

i want 10.
1,jalan jelita 10, taman pelangi indah, 81800 ulu tiram, johor, malaysia.
thx.

Thanks for your interest everyone!... We will post leaflets to you tomorrow! :) They should arrive soon

Administrator
Oct 2010
We are posting leaflets tomorrow to members of the site. If anyone wants a bunch of leaflets pm your address to TableTennisDaily or here :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
Extremely sorry for the delay in posting leaflets. We will have posted every one a bunch of leaflets on who pm'd addresses to us by the end of next week. Thanks for waiting :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have a US address that will get stuff to me here in Korea. Weird Eh? That is how Military oversees APO addresses work. I could get TT stuff received in Iraq in under 10 days often from the states.

Will PM address and request 20 if you can send. Won't guarentee how many Koreans will become English writing posters, but I can sure leave one at every club I visit, and over the course of 3 months, I tend to be in 10 different clubs.