New Equipment 2021

Thank you!

From the graphic, it looks like MX-D will be a mix of the best characteristics from MX-P and MX-S, like an upgrade of both. Kinda like T19 is an upgraded/improved Tenergy, more dynamic.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the picture again, I see MX-D is 51.5 degrees, so I think it's more Tibhar's attempt at a Dignics-like rubber. Just like MX-P and S were produced in response to Tenergy.

Probably their version of Rakza Z or Omega 7 China.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
It's the hybrid rubber's race: how to make a tacky chinese-like topsheet with a bouncy sponge, to obey the ITTF rules against boostering.

That's a really good thing, there will be no excuse anymore for boostering in a near future, even for CNT.
isn't that what Dignics 09 and Xiom Tau etc. are trying to do?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
isn't that what Dignics 09 and Xiom Tau etc. are trying to do?

That's exactly what I'm saying if you read well my post: it's a race, every ESN brand is competing to make the best tacky/springy rubber possible to mimic the boosted H3.

Given the rhythm at which the major ESN brands progress, 3 or 4 years and we'll get a legal perfect H3-like rubber.

Reactions: MK73
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
That's exactly what I'm saying if you read well my post: it's a race, every ESN brand is competing to make the best tacky/springy rubber possible to mimic the boosted H3.

Given the rhythm at which the major ESN brands progress, 3 or 4 years and we'll get a legal perfect H3-like rubber.

Sorry to kill your excitement but that will not kill boosting. Not everyone has possibility or willing to buy new rubber every 3 weeks.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Sorry to kill your excitement but that will not kill boosting. Not everyone has possibility or willing to buy new rubber every 3 weeks.

Exactly. Plus an hybrid rubber will never be anything quite like a Chinese rubber.

And you can't beat the price of a commercial H3, not that I'm boosting... yet.

Reactions: MK73
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019

Music&Ping has written several posts calling the Chinese cheaters for boosting their rubbers. He seems not to realize that non-Chinese professional players all do it as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Music&Ping has written several posts calling the Chinese cheaters for boosting their rubbers. He seems not to realize that non-Chinese professional players all do it as well.

True, I know few players in Bundesliga who do boost their tenergies and bluefires.

Reactions: matzreenzi and IB66
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
It's the hybrid rubber's race: how to make a tacky chinese-like topsheet with a bouncy sponge, to obey the ITTF rules against boostering.

That's a really good thing, there will be no excuse anymore for boostering in a near future, even for CNT.

People want MORE!! Spin, speed, feel!! As the others have said, boosting is NOT just restricted to Tacky rubbers, I was surprised about this when I was ‘educated’ about it
Like yourself I thought it was just Chinese tacky rubbers that were boosted. Hey Ho!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

And they are cheaters as well. I've also mentioned that if you were a pro player using booster, then you've got a serious problem. I didn't mention any other country in general, but yes, to me CNT players are cheaters, chinese offcials are cheaters too, as they openly use this illegal process.As they're now the worldwide example for youngsters beginning in this sport. Terrible example...

It's technological doping as it not allowed by the official rules, period. If the ITTF allows boostering, I'll probably give it a try, but it's a game, a game has rules to respect fairness and equity. If you don't respect the rules, then you're not fair, and you're a cheater.

I stand corrected.

Last edited:
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Anybody else wondering why only Viscaria like blades (Koto - xlc- Limba - kiri) blades have the blade and handle shape of the Viscaria: Viscaria, all Zhang Jike, lgy, now Lin Jin yu...
I like this shape so much, but I want it with Innerforce!
All the Innerforce have These damn slim handles and tiny wings :(

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Anybody else wondering why only Viscaria like blades (Koto - xlc- Limba - kiri) blades have the blade and handle shape of the Viscaria: Viscaria, all Zhang Jike, lgy, now Lin Jin yu...
I like this shape so much, but I want it with Innerforce!
All the Innerforce have These damn slim handles and tiny wings :(

The Harimoto IFALC handle is thicker, though not quite the shape of the Viscaria.

I prefer the Viscaria shape too, especially the curved top of the neck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
People want MORE!! Spin, speed, feel!! As the others have said, boosting is NOT just restricted to Tacky rubbers, I was surprised about this when I was ‘educated’ about it
Like yourself I thought it was just Chinese tacky rubbers that were boosted. Hey Ho!!!

Yeah. Maybe we should phrase it as "rejuvenating built in speed glue effect".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
"I'm using it but NOT for tacky rubbers !" So what ... ? as it's well known the purpose for boostering was first to increase the "tensor ratio" of chinese rubbers, why do you think most of the rubbers boosted nowadays are chinese rubbers ? you can all claim any so-called "good faith" whatsoever as it is against the rules, therefore it's cheating. There's no difference, it's only a pretext to try to justify the unjustifiable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
That one is there for sone time. This one is new though
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0mG1eH

Wow, a Butterfly Innerforce ZLC copy for around half the price...
Build quality looks nice as well. It looks pretty tempting.

I wonder if that blade is supposed to be a copy of an HL5 or a HL5x or of a W968. The price is actual more expensive than a HL5 or HL5x, but that might be because of the "luxury" packaging.

Does anyone have any experience with Loki blades? The prices are really tempting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Wow, a Butterfly Innerforce ZLC copy for around half the price...
Build quality looks nice as well. It looks pretty tempting.

I wonder if that blade is supposed to be a copy of an HL5 or a HL5x or of a W968. The price is actual more expensive than a HL5 or HL5x, but that might be because of the "luxury" packaging.

Does anyone have any experience with Loki blades? The prices are really tempting.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-01-23 o 20.25.24.jpg
That typo though.
if you are from US look at Gambler PLC Fire Dragon.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
"I'm using it but NOT for tacky rubbers !" So what ... ? as it's well known the purpose for boostering was first to increase the "tensor ratio" of chinese rubbers, why do you think most of the rubbers boosted nowadays are chinese rubbers ? you can all claim any so-called "good faith" whatsoever as it is against the rules, therefore it's cheating. There's no difference, it's only a pretext to try to justify the unjustifiable.

I agree that rules are rules. However, I think what people are trying to point out to you is that it's not fair to say that only or mostly the Chinese players are boosting (not "boostering"). Most pros, including the Europeans, are doing it. Even in France, I know several National level players who boost their Tenergys, and I know a few guys in the US who do too.

So between the fact that most pros regardless of their country of origin are doing it and that, whether a rubber is factory tuned or you do it yourself results in the same thing, and ITTF doesn't try to implement an effective way to enforce the rule, it might just be that the rule is flawed. So maybe the ITTF is more to blame for this breach than the players are.

Reactions: latej