New Equipment 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi TTD members,
a new year is closing in and hopefully we will get some more time at the table.
This thread will be for all new equipment that will be released in 2021. Let’s keep the thread updated.

Looks like that Butterfly will be coming with a new blade soon. :)

10AA6A59-D69E-4501-842E-2999B7B1A553.jpg
Probably a Franziska Inner ZLC will be released soon. Picture is from the latest CL match between FSC TT and Orenbourg TT

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi TTD members,
a new year is closing in and hopefully we will get some more time at the table.
This thread will be for all new equipment that will be released in 2021. Let’s keep the thread updated.

Looks like that Butterfly will be coming with a new blade soon. :)

View attachment 22643
Probably a Franziska Inner ZLC will be released soon. Picture is from the latest CL match between FSC TT and Orenbourg TT

Thanks! I was waiting to see a good pic of Franziska's new blade, at least the handle, to see if it was a whole new design or perhaps a Revoldia CNF (which I doubted). I'm guessing it will be released on 4/1 or 4/21 which are dates that Butterfly historically makes its new releases at the beginning of each year. Changes are it'll be the exact same comp and characteristics as the Apolonia ZLC which was already a copy of the Innerforce Layer ZLC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
View attachment 22644
Did anybody recognise what blade Darko Jorgic was playing with against Ovtcharov in the semifinal Champions League 2020/2021? Perhaps it's something new?

It has lense or badge that is very similar to ones used by Wang Hao's Loki brand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
The handle uses the same pattern as Tibhar's Kinetic Speed with only difference the direction of the lens. Since he already uses Tibhar equipment maybe they will publish a new blade. If I'm not wrong until the world cup he used a Timo Boll ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Who really knows??? The only thing that makes me skeptical about is that Jorgic previously used a blade from butterfly. I think that since Jorgic for many years is sponsored by Tibhar should have tried kinetic speed and if he liked it, he probably would play with it. Thus, must be a new model.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
it looks like Kinetic Speed but this blade is the most underatted ever so maybe----rebranding--- darko jorgic ZC?

Either way, I think he deserves his own signature blade from Tibhar. He's a promising player and probably the biggest future talent on their roster. For having seen him played in person, he's impressive.

Reactions: Suga D