New Equipment 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
what kind of rubbers are they in comparison with other Vega rubbers? and how is the Vivid blade compared to the 36.5 , thanks
If I understood this correctly they will be known variants (Pro, Europe...) with new glue technology added to make for easy montage and removal, hence SWITCH.

So no new rubbers as such.

Reactions: thomas.pong
XIOM Sigma 3, 4 and 5 are available in S. Korea since last year.

Yes I know but they are making the Sigma 3, 4 n 5 available globally. Before these 3 are Korea exclusive only.

If I understood this correctly they will be known variants (Pro, Europe...) with new glue technology added to make for easy montage and removal, hence SWITCH.

So no new rubbers as such.

Yup this is correct l. Also, I did say that I have not received them yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews

What the...
Just trying to compile a list of Hurricane 3s...
6 special, 7 national, 7 provincial and 6 commercial/professional versions... 26 versions... Including a commercial H3 Blue Sponge.. and all available with different sponge hardnesses...

Additionally we now have Hurricane 8 (39,40,41), Hurricane 8-80 (37,38), Neo Hurricane 8 37 and Hurricane 8 37

What the...
Just trying to compile a list of Hurricane 3s...
6 special, 7 national, 7 provincial and 6 commercial/professional versions... 26 versions... Including a commercial H3 Blue Sponge.. and all available with different sponge hardnesses...

Additionally we now have Hurricane 8 (39,40,41), Hurricane 8-80 (37,38), Neo Hurricane 8 37 and Hurricane 8 37

Balls (table tennis balls that is :D) is something that bugs me a lot. I remember those yellow'ish DHS 3 star balls where 8 out of 10 were consistently round and very durable.

Now it's regular white'ish 3 star balls where 4 out of 10 are rather round, 3 out of remaining 6 are ok and other 3 are just eggs. At least durability is still acceptable. And we have to buy those premium WTT, Busan or whatever DHS balls where (in my experience) not all of them are perfect as well...shame that money mean that much in table tennis these days, because training with egyy balls is very difficult at advanced level and higher.

What will the Xiom vivid be like? Any information about composition?

it is a carbon blade but I cannot reveal the details as of the moment. Pics that were posted before show that the blade has a swarovski crystal embedded on the handle. No it is not a super expensive blade.