Back to Forum
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 295
  1. Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 219 312
    M
    Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 312 219
    #241
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear
    It is possible the DNA Platinum and Dragon Grip will be released this May or June, IMHO.


    I don't think so: when so many equipment are sent to the ITTF just before major events like the European Championships + OG + World Championships ALL IN THE SAME YEAR ! (because of the covid pandemic this year 2021 will be a very unsual year), I guess it's because the major companies want to make the prototypes the endorsed pro liked legal for the competition, sometimes you have to wait a year or even more to see them release for the mainstream market: for example Timo Boll played with the dignics 05 for at least a full year span before its official release to the public in april 2019.


  2. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Music&Ping


    I don't think so: when so many equipment are sent to the ITTF just before major events like the European Championships + OG + World Championships ALL IN THE SAME YEAR ! (because of the covid pandemic this year 2021 will be a very unsual year), I guess it's because the major companies want to make the prototypes the endorsed pro liked legal for the competition, sometimes you have to wait a year or even more to see them release for the mainstream market: for example Timo Boll played with the dignics 05 for at least a full year span before its official release to the public in april 2019.

    I have tried asking Stiga and they said the same thing with no specific date only probable month.
    About the new Tenergies and Evolution series, they are stamped early by Ittf after approval but not necessarily released to the market asap. Evolution rubbers were in the ittf for 2 or 3 yrs before market release, it does not prove your theory outright.

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  3. Ray is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 127 165
    Ray's Avatar
    Ray is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 165 127

    User Info Menu

    #243
    Apart from Rhyzen CMD and Rhyzen ZGR, JOOLA will release Dynaryz CMD, Dynaryz ZGR and Vizon rubbers.

  4. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray
    Apart from Rhyzen CMD and Rhyzen ZGR, JOOLA will release Dynaryz CMD, Dynaryz ZGR and Vizon rubbers.

    hard and soft versions of Rhyzen and Dynaryz (new variants)

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  5. Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 219 312
    M
    Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 312 219
    #245
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear

    I have tried asking Stiga and they said the same thing with no specific date only probable month.
    About the new Tenergies and Evolution series, they are stamped early by Ittf after approval but not necessarily released to the market asap. Evolution rubbers were in the ittf for 2 or 3 yrs before market release, it does not prove your theory outright.


    I've asked Christophe Legoût, the french representattive for Butterfly and former ITTF n°11. He has also been endorsed in his debut by another brand, Banco.
    We had a phone call and he has confirmed my theory about the protos and their wait for release because of the pro players testing them, and also said that because of the new colors many brands are indeed sending many protos to the ITTF way before their official release. I've told him about the HUGE ! number of Stiga new rubbers entered in the LARC, and like me he also thinks that we won't see them released soon, maybe a DNA Pro Extra Hard and an hybrid, but that's all: that would not be a smart move to release so much new rubbers in a new range a few time after the DNA Pro range that is selling well for the moment.

    Last edited by Music&Ping; 05-04-2021 at 11:15 AM.

  6. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Music&Ping


    I've asked Christophe Legoût, the french representattive for Butterfly and former ITTF n°11. He has also been endorsed in his debut by another brand, Banco.
    We had a phone call and he has confirmed my theory about the protos and their wait for release because of the pro players testing them, and also said that because of the new colors many brands are indeed sending many protos to the ITTF way before their official release. I've told him about the HUGE ! number of Stiga new rubbers entered in the LARC, and like me he also thinks that we won't see them released soon, maybe a DNA Pro Extra Hard and an hybrid, but that's all: that would not be a smart move to release so much new rubbers in a new range a few time after the DNA Pro range that is selling well for the moment.


    It is non-bearing since Stiga already told me that the possible date for release is possibly May or June for all the rubbers. I know the story behind several ESN brands and this is the reason why I am basing this on my speculation. Unless of course you know better than Stiga who has given me the info.

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  7. Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 219 312
    M
    Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 312 219
    #247
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear


    It is non-bearing since Stiga already told me that the possible date for release is possibly May or June for all the rubbers. I know the story behind several ESN brands and this is the reason why I am basing this on my speculation. Unless of course you know better than Stiga who has given me the info.

    Unless you know better than a major brand representative and former world Top 20 how communication works with companies...

  8. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Music&Ping
    Unless you know better than a major brand representative and former world Top 20 how communication works with companies...

    The Export Global Representative of Stiga does know more compared to your source since he is from Stiga himself.

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    Music&Ping

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  9. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #249
    I almost forgot about this instagram post from Stiga LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHlNMiFVhV/

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  10. chintanmashroo is offline
    says ModiG banned PubG
     
    Senior TTD Member 193 705
    chintanmashroo's Avatar
    chintanmashroo is offline
    says ModiG banned PubG
     
    Senior TTD Member 705 193
    #250
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear
    Will arrive next week.
    Hi Yogi,

    assuming that you've received it, if you could answer few questions:

    1 - what is the blade thickness?
    2 - is the handle hollow?
    3- handle size is it like new Stradivarius or HAL?
    4 - how thick is the hinoki veneer?

    thanks

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

  11. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #251
    Quote Originally Posted by chintanmashroo
    Hi Yogi,

    assuming that you've received it, if you could answer few questions:

    1 - what is the blade thickness?
    2 - is the handle hollow?
    3- handle size is it like new Stradivarius or HAL?
    4 - how thick is the hinoki veneer?

    thanks

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

    I am posting the review today if what you are referring is the Vivid blade.

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  12. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #252
    Quote Originally Posted by chintanmashroo
    Hi Yogi,

    assuming that you've received it, if you could answer few questions:

    1 - what is the blade thickness?
    2 - is the handle hollow?
    3- handle size is it like new Stradivarius or HAL?
    4 - how thick is the hinoki veneer?

    thanks

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

    https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/for...d-Blade-Review

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  13. Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 219 312
    M
    Music&Ping is offline
    says Dis donc !!
     
    This user has been banned. 312 219
    #253
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear

    The Export Global Representative of Stiga does know more compared to your source since he is from Stiga himself.


    Ok what's his name ? I gave the full name of my source, as an ex-journalist I believe in ethics when it comes to that kind of "scoop"

    I've had someone @ Stiga who told me... nothing.

    Give the name, then I'll trust you (anyway that's what Christophe Legoût asked me: who told you that at stiga ?)


  14. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #254
    Try asking for Felix Wirstrom. Did you check the Instagram post link I posted?? Since when did Legout became a source of Stiga affairs?

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    Giangt

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  15. Ray is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 127 165
    Ray's Avatar
    Ray is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 165 127

    User Info Menu

    #255
    Stiga DNA Platinum rubbers will be available from May 24, 2021:

    https://www.facebook.com/stigatablet...02410999828753

  16. tt_beginner is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 19 148
    T
    tt_beginner is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 148 19

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2020
    Aaland
    148
    19
    219
    Read 0 Reviews
    #256
    is this new?

    Sanwei Cannon Carbon

    https://sanweisport.com/english/prod...cannon-carbon/

    The Cannon Carbon is the new Hi-Tech carbon blade from proudly published by SANWEI
    With the new innovated carbon “Heavy Carbon“, the Cannon Carbon provides extremely beast-like first speed.
    “Heavy Carbon” is a new kind of carbon fibre innovated by SANWEI, it has a great density which contains great power.
    People called SANWEI as Carbon specialist for a reason. Years of R&D makes SANWEI not only an expert in applying carbon in table tennis blade but also developed several world-class new materials.
    Cannon carbon as the very first blade applied Heavy Carbon, is a combination of classy design, perfect finishing and professional level performance!
    3 Ply + 2 Heavy Carbon structure, with thick hinoki surface and a 5.0 mm Kiri core. This structure is not only helped to control the weight but also release the speed from the material.

  17. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #257
    Quote Originally Posted by tt_beginner
    is this new?

    Sanwei Cannon Carbon

    https://sanweisport.com/english/prod...cannon-carbon/

    The Cannon Carbon is the new Hi-Tech carbon blade from proudly published by SANWEI
    With the new innovated carbon “Heavy Carbon“, the Cannon Carbon provides extremely beast-like first speed.
    “Heavy Carbon” is a new kind of carbon fibre innovated by SANWEI, it has a great density which contains great power.
    People called SANWEI as Carbon specialist for a reason. Years of R&D makes SANWEI not only an expert in applying carbon in table tennis blade but also developed several world-class new materials.
    Cannon carbon as the very first blade applied Heavy Carbon, is a combination of classy design, perfect finishing and professional level performance!
    3 Ply + 2 Heavy Carbon structure, with thick hinoki surface and a 5.0 mm Kiri core. This structure is not only helped to control the weight but also release the speed from the material.

    Nope. Had this 2 yrs ago.

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  18. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray
    Stiga DNA Platinum rubbers will be available from May 24, 2021:

    https://www.facebook.com/stigatablet...02410999828753

    And also the Instagram post

    https://www.instagram.com/p/COki0a2l...d=x7pyb1dz6a49

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  19. tt_beginner is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 19 148
    T
    tt_beginner is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 148 19

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2020
    Aaland
    148
    19
    219
    Read 0 Reviews
    #259
    sorry, was just surprised at the low weight and a carbon blade

  20. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,740 5,846
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,846 2,740
    #260
    Quote Originally Posted by tt_beginner
    sorry, was just surprised at the low weight and a carbon blade

    It is fast and light.

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.