New Equipment 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
thanks for the impression, it looks like it is a bit bigger too

It is bigger, compared to the innerforce series. It is thicker too. And you really feel it in your hand. It’s like other blade i’ve played before are like toys for little kids [emoji23]. I ´ve played the long 5 time ago and i liked it a lot ! I expect the Ovcharov to be a long 5 like…i was wrong. Ovcharov is faster, more « compact », long 5 have a good flexibility, the Ovcharov have a hard touch, don’t realy feel the 2 top ply of limba wich it’s suppose to give a soft touch. Mine is 88g
Maybe i will give a try to the Franziska but this one have the same thickness and measures compared to the innerforce zlc series and i didn’t like the IZLC. Anyone here play Franziska innerfoce zlc ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
PFZLC is or should be a rebranded Apolonia ZLC as franziska was using Apolonia before release of his blade.
I have had IFLZLC but Apolonia is much better, better feeling I love it. So PFZLC won’t be like IFLZLC but should be same as Apolonia ZLC.

hopefully TTD will review and compare to Apolonia.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Visually, Franziska zlc has darker Limba as outer ply than ifzlc and apolonia.
in terms of playing (and this is also what Franziska told himself in his cooperating Butterfly Shop in Germany), the Franziska zlc is lighter, a little harder and a little faster than Apolonia.
The weight of the first batch in the shop varied from 83-93g for FL, but most of them were between 83 and 87g

Last edited:

Ray

This user has no status.

Ray

This user has no status.
Sep 2018

Stiga Rosewood Carbon (source: https://twitter.com/momoneko_TTC/status/1439071104279011329 )

Stiga%20Rosewood%20Carbon.jpg