Back to Forum
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,787 5,884
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 5,884 2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.pong
    Thank you!

From the graphic, it looks like MX-D will be a mix of the best characteristics from MX-P and MX-S, like an upgrade of both. Kinda like T19 is an upgraded/improved Tenergy, more dynamic.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the picture again, I see MX-D is 51.5 degrees, so I think it's more Tibhar's attempt at a Dignics-like rubber. Just like MX-P and S were produced in response to Tenergy.
    Probably their version of Rakza Z or Omega 7 China.

says Dis donc !!

This user has been banned. 221 312
    M
    says Dis donc !!

This user has been banned. 312 221
    It's the hybrid rubber's race: how to make a tacky chinese-like topsheet with a bouncy sponge, to obey the ITTF rules against boostering.

That's a really good thing, there will be no excuse anymore for boostering in a near future, even for CNT.

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 23 169
    T
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 169 23

User Info Menu

Aug 2020
    Aaland
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Music&Ping
    It's the hybrid rubber's race: how to make a tacky chinese-like topsheet with a bouncy sponge, to obey the ITTF rules against boostering.

That's a really good thing, there will be no excuse anymore for boostering in a near future, even for CNT.
    isn't that what Dignics 09 and Xiom Tau etc. are trying to do?

says Dis donc !!

M
    says Dis donc !!

Quote Originally Posted by tt_beginner
    isn't that what Dignics 09 and Xiom Tau etc. are trying to do?
    That's exactly what I'm saying if you read well my post: it's a race, every ESN brand is competing to make the best tacky/springy rubber possible to mimic the boosted H3.

Given the rhythm at which the major ESN brands progress, 3 or 4 years and we'll get a legal perfect H3-like rubber.

The Following User Likes Music&Ping's Post:

MK73

says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 574 1,325
    K
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 1,325 574
    That's exactly what I'm saying if you read well my post: it's a race, every ESN brand is competing to make the best tacky/springy rubber possible to mimic the boosted H3.

Given the rhythm at which the major ESN brands progress, 3 or 4 years and we'll get a legal perfect H3-like rubber.
    Sorry to kill your excitement but that will not kill boosting. Not everyone has possibility or willing to buy new rubber every 3 weeks.

The Following 2 Users Like Kuba Hajto's Post:

matzreenzi and thomas.pong

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 762 1,608
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,608 762
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuba Hajto
    Sorry to kill your excitement but that will not kill boosting. Not everyone has possibility or willing to buy new rubber every 3 weeks.
    Exactly. Plus an hybrid rubber will never be anything quite like a Chinese rubber.

And you can't beat the price of a commercial H3, not that I'm boosting... yet.

The Following User Likes thomas.pong's Post:

MK73

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 498 550
    Z
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 550 498

User Info Menu

Mar 2019
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews
    Music&Ping has written several posts calling the Chinese cheaters for boosting their rubbers. He seems not to realize that non-Chinese professional players all do it as well.

The Following 5 Users Like zyu81's Post:

IB66, kogeh and 3 others

K

Quote Originally Posted by zyu81
    Music&Ping has written several posts calling the Chinese cheaters for boosting their rubbers. He seems not to realize that non-Chinese professional players all do it as well.
    True, I know few players in Bundesliga who do boost their tenergies and bluefires.

The Following 2 Users Like Kuba Hajto's Post:

IB66 and matzreenzi

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 469 892
    I
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 892 469

People want MORE!! Spin, speed, feel!! As the others have said, boosting is NOT just restricted to Tacky rubbers, I was surprised about this when I was ‘educated’ about it
    Like yourself I thought it was just Chinese tacky rubbers that were boosted. Hey Ho!!!

says Dis donc !!

M
    says Dis donc !!

Quote Originally Posted by zyu81
    And they are cheaters as well. I've also mentioned that if you were a pro player using booster, then you've got a serious problem. I didn't mention any other country in general, but yes, to me CNT players are cheaters, chinese offcials are cheaters too, as they openly use this illegal process.As they're now the worldwide example for youngsters beginning in this sport. Terrible example...

It's technological doping as it not allowed by the official rules, period. If the ITTF allows boostering, I'll probably give it a try, but it's a game, a game has rules to respect fairness and equity. If you don't respect the rules, then you're not fair, and you're a cheater.

I stand corrected.
    Last edited by Music&Ping; 01-21-2021 at 08:49 PM.

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 69 110
    C
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 110 69

User Info Menu

Feb 2019
    Germany
    Read 2 Reviews
    Anybody else wondering why only Viscaria like blades (Koto - xlc- Limba - kiri) blades have the blade and handle shape of the Viscaria: Viscaria, all Zhang Jike, lgy, now Lin Jin yu...
    I like this shape so much, but I want it with Innerforce!
    All the Innerforce have These damn slim handles and tiny wings

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Creek
    Anybody else wondering why only Viscaria like blades (Koto - xlc- Limba - kiri) blades have the blade and handle shape of the Viscaria: Viscaria, all Zhang Jike, lgy, now Lin Jin yu...
    I like this shape so much, but I want it with Innerforce!
    All the Innerforce have These damn slim handles and tiny wings
    The Harimoto IFALC handle is thicker, though not quite the shape of the Viscaria.

I prefer the Viscaria shape too, especially the curved top of the neck.

K

https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/40007...4a117f53q88jv9
    Is this new or am I just late to the party?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 15 40
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 40 15
    That one is there for sone time. This one is new though
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0mG1eH
    Last edited by Trayanee; 01-22-2021 at 05:35 PM.

K

Quote Originally Posted by IB66
    People want MORE!! Spin, speed, feel!! As the others have said, boosting is NOT just restricted to Tacky rubbers, I was surprised about this when I was ‘educated’ about it
    Like yourself I thought it was just Chinese tacky rubbers that were boosted. Hey Ho!!!
    Yeah. Maybe we should phrase it as "rejuvenating built in speed glue effect".

says Dis donc !!

M
    says Dis donc !!

"I'm using it but NOT for tacky rubbers !" So what ... ? as it's well known the purpose for boostering was first to increase the "tensor ratio" of chinese rubbers, why do you think most of the rubbers boosted nowadays are chinese rubbers ? you can all claim any so-called "good faith" whatsoever as it is against the rules, therefore it's cheating. There's no difference, it's only a pretext to try to justify the unjustifiable.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 13
    S
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 2

User Info Menu

Jan 2021
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayanee
    That one is there for sone time. This one is new though
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0mG1eH
    Wow, a Butterfly Innerforce ZLC copy for around half the price...
    Build quality looks nice as well. It looks pretty tempting.

https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/40007...4a117f53q88jv9
    Is this new or am I just late to the party?
    I wonder if that blade is supposed to be a copy of an HL5 or a HL5x or of a W968. The price is actual more expensive than a HL5 or HL5x, but that might be because of the "luxury" packaging.

Does anyone have any experience with Loki blades? The prices are really tempting.

K

Quote Originally Posted by SpinSquid
    Wow, a Butterfly Innerforce ZLC copy for around half the price...
    Build quality looks nice as well. It looks pretty tempting.

I wonder if that blade is supposed to be a copy of an HL5 or a HL5x or of a W968. The price is actual more expensive than a HL5 or HL5x, but that might be because of the "luxury" packaging.

Does anyone have any experience with Loki blades? The prices are really tempting.
    Name:  Zrzut ekranu 2021-01-23 o 20.25.24.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  19.2 KB
    That typo though.
    if you are from US look at Gambler PLC Fire Dragon.

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

"I'm using it but NOT for tacky rubbers !" So what ... ? as it's well known the purpose for boostering was first to increase the "tensor ratio" of chinese rubbers, why do you think most of the rubbers boosted nowadays are chinese rubbers ? you can all claim any so-called "good faith" whatsoever as it is against the rules, therefore it's cheating. There's no difference, it's only a pretext to try to justify the unjustifiable.
    I agree that rules are rules. However, I think what people are trying to point out to you is that it's not fair to say that only or mostly the Chinese players are boosting (not "boostering"). Most pros, including the Europeans, are doing it. Even in France, I know several National level players who boost their Tenergys, and I know a few guys in the US who do too.

So between the fact that most pros regardless of their country of origin are doing it and that, whether a rubber is factory tuned or you do it yourself results in the same thing, and ITTF doesn't try to implement an effective way to enforce the rule, it might just be that the rule is flawed. So maybe the ITTF is more to blame for this breach than the players are.

The Following User Likes thomas.pong's Post:

latej

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 131 167
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 167 131

User Info Menu

New Mizuno blades:

Fortius FT RE
    Fortius FT ver.DE RE

The Following User Likes Ray's Post:

thomas.pong