Back to Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 141 to 150 of 150
  1. thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 645 1,395
    thomas.pong's Avatar
    thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,395 645
    #141
    Quote Originally Posted by windysummer1

    In p.15, there are 3 Banda blades produced by Stiga (made in China) that look interesting, especially the last 2.

    They've been out, but in Europe only the Banda Allround, whereas Asia has all 3.

  2. windysummer1 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 15
    W
    windysummer1 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 15 5

    User Info Menu


    Feb 2021
    United States
    15
    5
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #142
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.pong
    They've been out, but in Europe only the Banda Allround, whereas Asia has all 3.

    How are they played?


  3. thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 645 1,395
    thomas.pong's Avatar
    thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,395 645
    #143
    Quote Originally Posted by windysummer1

    How are they played?

    They play well, very classic. Reviews have been out, search the forum.

  4. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,501 5,357
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,357 2,501
    #144
    Xiom Vega Switch rubbers and their multicolored hinoki carbon blades Swarovski crystals. This was posted in Instagr a year ago but will only be released this summer probably.

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    thomas.pong

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  5. thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 645 1,395
    thomas.pong's Avatar
    thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,395 645
    #145
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear
    Xiom Vega Switch rubbers and their multicolored hinoki carbon blades Swarovski crystals. This was posted in Instagr a year ago but will only be released this summer probably.
    What are the Vega Switch's characteristics?

  6. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,501 5,357
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,357 2,501
    #146
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.pong
    What are the Vega Switch's characteristics?

    Vega rubbers that have a built in glue on ther sponges. Ready to be attached to the blade. No need of gluing. I guess this is more of a fad and want to attract the masses.

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    thomas.pong

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  7. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,501 5,357
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,357 2,501
    #147
    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  8. thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 645 1,395
    thomas.pong's Avatar
    thomas.pong is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,395 645
    #148
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear

    Vega rubbers that have a built in glue on ther sponges. Ready to be attached to the blade. No need of gluing. I guess this is more of a fad and want to attract the masses.

    Ah I see, sounds good for people who are too scared or too lazy to glue their rubbers when they could get better results doing it themselves. I saw that Tibhar started doing that with Grass D.Tecs, but that's a bit of a different story since it's often recommended to glue long pips with a glue sheet.

    Is the Switch option going to be available for all Vega rubbers?

  9. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,501 5,357
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,357 2,501
    #149
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.pong
    Ah I see, sounds good for people who are too scared or too lazy to glue their rubbers when they could get better results doing it themselves. I saw that Tibhar started doing that with Grass D.Tecs, but that's a bit of a different story since it's often recommended to glue long pips with a glue sheet.

    Is the Switch option going to be available for all Vega rubbers?

    From what I was told, it should be Asia, Pro and Europe.

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    thomas.pong

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  10. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 7,404 5,201
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,201 7,404

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,201
    7,404
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray
    New Mizuno blades:

    Fortius FT RE
    Fortius FT ver.DE RE

    https://www.mizuno.jp/tabletennis/ne...d=ttwt20210221

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    thomas.pong

    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.