Donic Acuda S2 vs Donic Jp03 for fh

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi, if someone tried both rubbers on fh, pls share your experience. Also if you can compare them in terms of:
- speed
- control
- spin
- sensitive on spiny serves
- hardness
- low trajectory
- weight

I am allround player with more fh play. I also do blocks, drive, spins - allround. I use yasaka sweden classic blade and its great, on bh andro hexer grip SFX... Choosing fh rubber.

Lets see the difference of them.

Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
One thing I want to mention (a little bit off topic) is that Acuda ,,S'' series was made for 40 mm balls, for plastic ones is Acuda Blue ,,P" series. I am not sure but jp03 is probably a rubber targeted on plastic balls. I dont want to say that You cant use Acuda S series with plastic balls but if I was You I would look for rubber made for 40+ balls. Also what I think is important is that Acuda ,,S" series were amazing but actually Acuda blue ,,P" series is not that good. Acuda S1 was my favourite rubber when we used 40 mm balls but I really dislike Acuda blue P1 (which is supposed to be a Acuda S1 for plastic balls, so in Your case instead of acuda s2 You should go for acuda blue p2 but like I said, I really didnt like acuda blue p1).

Reactions: mat
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
One thing I want to mention (a little bit off topic) is that Acuda ,,S'' series was made for 40 mm balls, for plastic ones is Acuda Blue ,,P" series. I am not sure but jp03 is probably a rubber targeted on plastic balls. I dont want to say that You cant use Acuda S series with plastic balls but if I was You I would look for rubber made for 40+ balls. Also what I think is important is that Acuda ,,S" series were amazing but actually Acuda blue ,,P" series is not that good. Acuda S1 was my favourite rubber when we used 40 mm balls but I really dislike Acuda blue P1 (which is supposed to be a Acuda S1 for plastic balls, so in Your case instead of acuda s2 You should go for acuda blue p2 but like I said, I really didnt like acuda blue p1).

I don't know the behavior of the Acuda S1 and jp03, but as a forehand rubber Acuda P2 has written many Km. First of all keep in mind that the pimples of the topsheet is narrow and long. This structure aims for more speed than spin, but only with maximum input. Thus, can generate easily spin. The sponge is 47,5 degrees and with topsheet feels like a medium hardness rubber. The trajectory is low and except coppa series generally the acudas have the lowest trajectory compared to other donic rubbers. On control I am very satisfied and keep in my mind that I make big movements, which the loss of control is easy. Last, I want to say that I don't know how sensitive is in serve receive because the opponents don't apply many spin on serves. Keep in mind that similar attributes exceptonly slower is Xiom Vega Europe.

Last edited: