Joola TPE fight or Long 5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I can say only good things about Innerforce ALC. My other "innerforce" is Sanwei HC 1S - a gorgeous inexpensive hinoki outer with a great medium soft feel and good balance between speed and control. Everyone in my club who has tried it ,iwants to buy it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I can say only good things about Innerforce ALC. My other "innerforce" is Sanwei HC 1S - a gorgeous inexpensive hinoki outer with a great medium soft feel and good balance between speed and control. Everyone in my club who has tried it ,iwants to buy it

Yeah btf innerforce surely is a nice blade, but I think for the price there are better options

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yeah btf innerforce surely is a nice blade, but I think for the price there are better options

If you don't like Fang Bo B2 you probably won't like Long V. It depends on your style. Long V as well as Bo B2 (I suppose this stays true for B2X) favors thin contact and brushing. If you want to hit through the ball more often Innerforce Layer Alc is decent. If you are bothered with the price, buy used one.

You might want to take a look at Yinhe 970XX-A or K.

What you don't like about the blade you have now? In one of the other threads you called it weird. Would you mind elaborating?

Reactions: IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
If you don't like Fang Bo B2 you probably won't like Long V. It depends on your style. Long V as well as Bo B2 (I suppose this stays true for B2X) favors thin contact and brushing. If you want to hit through the ball more often Innerforce Layer Alc is decent. If you are bothered with the price, buy used one.

You might want to take a look at Yinhe 970XX-A or K.

What you don't like about the blade you have now? In one of the other threads you called it weird. Would you mind elaborating?
I really like my blade now, looping with it is superb, but I just want to upgrade it and try out other blades.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
ML 5 is a good blade, but for the likes of myself I found it hard to get use to. It’s great for brush looping. Found it hard to really feel in control, rubbers used on it were un-boosted H3 National on FH and Golden Tango on BH.
I haven’t used TPE Fight, but I have used TPE Perform with H3 Nat, H3 Neo provincial or H8 on FH and GT on BH, blade is very good, better feeling and I felt more in control. Build quality of both blades was high. I steered away from the TPE fight in favour of the Perform because it is slightly slower.
The TPE Fight will be quick and have great build quality, then again so has the ML5!!

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I really like my blade now, looping with it is superb, but I just want to upgrade it and try out other blades.

For now I would advise to get to know better what you already have. It's hard to recommend you anything unless you are bothered by something. There is no endgame in tt equipment as far as I know. There are people who stay with one blade for most of their lives. I have Gewo Aruna Hinoki which is somewhat close (not identical) to Joola TPE Fight (I think it might a bit different carbon type?, different core?), but it is totally different beast than blades like Bo B2. I can find close to none common about how they feel.

Reactions: IB66