New way for comapnies to sell paddle /Handle sold sepparetly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I think that selling the handle in separate parts is a very good idea I dont know how the tt companies didnt think of it, I have seen a lot people complaining about the handle but think the blade is good, IMO there should be people that makes personal handle (that fits you the best) in shape and measurements and the upperpart and the rubber the companies sells, and it would be like a lego piece that you can put your own handle in every blade. What do you think about it?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
There is zero chance of companies doing this. Customers would gripe even more at an imperfection of the customer gluing the handle not exactly centered.

Custom blade makers will make the blade to whatever specs agreed upon and clearly defined before production.

I have a puny paw, but it is swole as all getout... somehow, I prefer a st handle that is maybe 10 percent fatter and a little longer than average.

TTD member nate4s has done that on the blades I have had him make.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
If you know exactly what you want, plenty of members here can make a custom for you.

Otherwise, blade type offerings are pretty homogeneous across brands. Generalizing, but if you like fatter handles Andro and Tibhar are (usually) more wholesome, Xiom and Nexy lean on the more svelte side.

Always safer to buy a size bigger and shave/sand. Be careful about cutting down hollow handles though.

Reactions: thomas.pong