This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
We wish you an happy new year !!!!

We create the first TABLE TENNIS VIRTUAL CLUB FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE WORLD: CARDIOFITPING CLUB!

We propose PHYSICAL TRAINING SPECIFIC FOR TABLE TENNIS FROM HOME BY VIDEO-CONFERENCE WITH HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS.

LOOK OUR WEBSITE:
http://www.cardiofitpingworld.fr

THE SESSIONS IN ENGLISH WILL START ON JANUARY 17TH. YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEACK GOOD ENGLISH TO PARTICIPATE.

Now the sessions are in french.

We are 2 passionate table tennis players :

Mathieu : Professional player, currently best French defender, professionnal player, DEJEPS Certification.

Jean-Michel : National level, University graduated for sport, teacher and trainer.

Passionate about table tennis, we feel due to lack of time, We think that due to lack of time, physical training for table tennis is not done enough, while it is very important for progress: gaining a fraction of a second changes everything !

The idea is to offer you 2 weekly sessions of physical training for table tennis from your home by video-conference, lasting 45 minutes each : Sunday at 5 p.m (Paris time). and other on another day of the week. The sessions are in English.

The best and safe at-home workout.
This is open for everyone, to professionals as well as to amateurs. Or you just want to be healthy and get fit , to do better . You will find what you need here.
Benefit from the advice and experience of the top international players, who attend regularly and answer any questions you may ask.

The Cardiofitping method :

• A team of Professionals supervise the sessions
  • A comfortable workout at home to develop your speed, your force, your reactivity and thus progress in ping.
  • No risk of contamination.
  • Training becomes a lot more fun in the community.
  • If you miss a session, we’ll send you Replays.
  • Personalized monitoring for each member
  • Advice on healthy nutrition.
  • Friendliness with exchanges, discussions, « Ping aperitifs » to create and maintain connections with others.
Members come from 5 differents countries !!!
Try a « Free trial session ».

https://cardiofitping.systeme.io/essg-ea6f2a0b

You will receive a connection link in return.

logo anglais recto.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
CARDIOFITPING check high level players

Cardiofitping check high level players to partner with a remuneration.
If you are interested, contact me by message

logo anglais recto.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi
of course i am a human
I want to post with link but i can't
can you delete this post? i would like to post with links please

Sorry. How you post is actually a lot like how spam bots post. So I had to ask based on what all of your initial posts were like.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I've signed up for the free taster session on the 17th. What would you say the minimum amount of space is that's needed? I've just about got enough to swing and take three steps in one direction, will that be enough?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
I'm doing HIIT like footwork training sessions with a metronome or jazz, blues shuffle, funk, latin jazz tunes 3x1h30 per week. Jump rope, and also a HIIT circuit for 30 mn with 1h muscle reinforcement 2 times a week. The HIIT circuit includes quick feet tapping, moutain climbers, burpees (those are insane !) planks, side fences, wall sit, etc...

Lost 20 Kg in 6 months !:cool: and I've seen huge improvements the last month before lockdown. Cardio + footwork is definitely a win/win combo for TT !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
20kg in 2 months is great !
Keep going like this !

But if you want to progress for table tennis and gain power, speed and reactivity, you should choose specific exercices. Exercises found on the internet are not always adapted to the table tennis energy chain.
To progess to table tennis, you need to improve your speed, power and reactivity.
We propose exercises that reproduce the actions of table tennis

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm doing HIIT like footwork training sessions with a metronome or jazz, blues shuffle, funk, latin jazz tunes 3x1h30 per week. Jump rope, and also a HIIT circuit for 30 mn with 1h muscle reinforcement 2 times a week. The HIIT circuit includes quick feet tapping, moutain climbers, burpees (those are insane !) planks, side fences, wall sit, etc...

Lost 20 Kg in 6 months !:cool: and I've seen huge improvements the last month before lockdown. Cardio + footwork is definitely a win/win combo for TT !

ok
i will try it

Is there anything you could say to Music&Ping about what he is doing and how it compares to what you guys are doing at CardiofitPing?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
20 kg is great !
continue to practice
But if you want to progress for table tennis and gain power, speed and reactivity, you should choose specific exercices. Exercises found on the internet are not always adapted to the table tennis energy chain.

Duration, the intensity of the exercises, the duration of rest must be to targeted to table tennis efforts
Don't forget to work the reactivity: we give you an audible signal and you must react quickly without being mistaken

QUOTE=Music&Ping;333719]I'm doing HIIT like footwork training sessions with a metronome or jazz, blues shuffle, funk, latin jazz tunes 3x1h30 per week. Jump rope, and also a HIIT circuit for 30 mn with 1h muscle reinforcement 2 times a week. The HIIT circuit includes quick feet tapping, moutain climbers, burpees (those are insane !) planks, side fences, wall sit, etc...

Lost 20 Kg in 6 months !:cool: and I've seen huge improvements the last month before lockdown. Cardio + footwork is definitely a win/win combo for TT ![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Also, Here is a post that shows some workouts from the German National Team:

No doubt. I don't question that at all. Just a different perspective and different philosophy.

Here a couple of drills regarding footwork.

Thigh training german u23 National Team:

Same training - different vid
:)

Workout for explosiveness in footwork

German women's National Team workout.

I think the effectivity and motivation behind this is pretty obvious

How many of those exercises are actually targeted to duration, intensity and reactivity in table tennis. And how many of them are just about strengthening things you actually need stronger for improvement in table tennis.

BTW: here is a thread with the title: "Which physical exercises are best for table tennis improvement?":

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...age2&highlight=exercises+improve+table+tennis

Last edited:
Reactions: Music&Ping
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I've signed up for the free taster session on the 17th. What would you say the minimum amount of space is that's needed? I've just about got enough to swing and take three steps in one direction, will that be enough?

I also think, that after a few people like SofaChamp have tried the course, they will be able to give feedback that, hopefully, will make it so, what you post does not simply look like basic advertising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Music&Ping
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
HIIT means High Intensity Intervals Training, what TT is all about ? high intensity cardio short rallies most of the time, so HIIT is exactly falling down into the subject.

When beginning HIIT, I've started like this: 30" exercise/30" rest, with the highest level of intensity possible, then when I was getting better, only 25" rest, and now after 44 lbs lost I'm fine at 20" rest, means that soon I'll have to do only 15" rest.

I've been playing TT with an attacking style since the late 80's, using speed glue in the early 90's so I "think I know" what TT requires in terms of cardio, fitness, footwork efficience and precision.
There seems to have been some misunderstandings, I was only trying to help you find clients here, proceeding along the same lines as you here.

About the footwork patterns I do 3x a week: I'm only replicating what EmRatThich gave for free on his Youtube channel.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
The exercices must target the priority energy pathway of table tennis: tha alactic anarobic. 30/30 , you are working another line: lactic aneribia. You will not optimize the effect on table tennis. I advise you to increase recovery and decrease the effort time to mainain maximal speed during exercices

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
to target the table tennis energy chain, you have to make exercices with high intensity and short time. The rest must be longer than the time of effort