says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
No. I already have too much videoconferencing in my life!!! I simply transferred my energy to a different sport I can do outside and by myself until the second time someone injects me with a Covid-19 vaccine.

I wonder if my TT level will ever recover? As much as I like TT, it's not something I worry about. If it does, ok. If not, also ok.

In fact, loss of TT has not been even close to my main complaint during this pandemic. I especially hate that I can't travel or eat Inside a restaurant.

I was actually planning a couple of weeks in France for summer of 2020 when the pandemic commenced.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Cool. That will definitely guy one fitter but my Achilles tendons hurt just watching.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Oui, vous pouvez nous faire part de vos commentaires, afin que nous puissions vous offrir un service toujours meilleur

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
I am a member of cardiofitping. It's a great service. I thank jean-Michel et Mathiew for their session. We do some specific exercices, shadows, for table tennis. We have to do all the exercises at our maximum speed. We have to move fast and react quickly because it gives us a signal sound
It's hard at first but we progress quickly.

Reactions: Baal
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Where is your club?
Who can join it?

My son is really fond of playing table tennis. He is recently working in a gym near Newport Beach CA. He is shaping his body to make himself fit for table tennis. He is 17 years of age. What do you suggest for him?

Waiting for your kind response.

Robert Burns

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am a member of cardiofitping. It's a great service. I thank jean-Michel et Mathiew for their session. We do some specific exercices, shadows, for table tennis. We have to do all the exercises at our maximum speed. We have to move fast and react quickly because it gives us a signal sound
It's hard at first but we progress quickly.
How many sessions have you done. I see you are located in France. Do you know Jean-Michel and Mathiew from before using CardioFitPing?

Did you join TTDaily just to make this post? I see, as of the time of my writing this response, you have only made this one post on TTDaily.

Is there anyone from TTDaily who was a member before taking CardioFitPing who can give a review of how they liked the session?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Where is your club?
Who can join it?

My son is really fond of playing table tennis. He is recently working in a gym near Newport Beach CA. He is shaping his body to make himself fit for table tennis. He is 17 years of age. What do you suggest for him?

Waiting for your kind response.

Robert Burns
I'm sorry for this late response. It is a virtual club that offers specific physical preparation for table tennis from home by video-conference.
You will enjoy and you will improve your power, reactivity and speed for table tennis.
We will do specific exercices for table tennis.
You can try a session on sunday if you want.
We propose 2 sessions per week.
Everybody can join the club

I give you the link:
https://cardiofitping.systeme.io/essg-ea6f2a0b
To subscribe:
https://cardiofitping.systeme.io/formule-cfa6a6cf

Are your club closed now in your country?

Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
How many sessions have you done. I see you are located in France. Do you know Jean-Michel and Mathiew from before using CardioFitPing?

Did you join TTDaily just to make this post? I see, as of the time of my writing this response, you have only made this one post on TTDaily.

Is there anyone from TTDaily who was a member before taking CardioFitPing who can give a review of how they liked the session?

hi,
I am a cardiofitping member since november.
I come from France. I would like to testify and thank jean-michel and mathieu for their great service. Keep going and hope the competitions start again soon