Robot purchase for home use

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello guys I want to buy a table tennis robot who can feed short/long balls with nospin/underspin/topspin/sidespin and also adjust the balls per minute and if the robot can set up programs and drills will be great the thing is the butterfly and other top brands look too expensive and I can’t afford them so I am looking for cheaper alternative the best I found so far is IPONG Trainer Motion for 189$ on megaspin what do you guys think will it do the job? Any other alternatives?

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
I have bought many robot last few yrs, the best one I think is this
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.4d6b2e8d1xKRwK&id=39049712585&_u=23gk6l5e8988
it is simple and easy to carry around. Very easy to understand how to use it. The rest with a lot of function can not really perform well, and difficult to know how to use it unless you buy a very expensive one.
O1CN01y7jxzc1RJGOLs31JQ_!!56002090.jpg_400x400.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
It's mentioned on the website, contact me via the email on the contact ling, if you want any more details

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hello guys I want to buy a table tennis robot who can feed short/long balls with nospin/underspin/topspin/sidespin and also adjust the balls per minute and if the robot can set up programs and drills will be great the thing is the butterfly and other top brands look too expensive and I can’t afford them so I am looking for cheaper alternative the best I found so far is IPONG Trainer Motion for 189$ on megaspin what do you guys think will it do the job? Any other alternatives?

Check out Joola Infinity. It's a real bargain at 450€ and it's price will double after this offer

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/joola-infinity-app-controlled-table-tennis-robot#/

It's one of the most advanced robots currently at the market. I've bought one myself.

This user has no status.