says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Latest photo :)

Chinese National team coaches and players playing poker in their spare time to build team work and cohesion

coaches.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
OMG that's insane... You can buy instant noodles everywhere now, it's all the same lol
Yeah WiWa that's a good point, but I guess that you're allowed to bring a certain amount of liquids, there's a limit!

You're welcome ttmedari ;)

the instant noodle from different brand are all different lol... even for the same brand but sold in different countries. But as if you recall samsonov, timo also can't get used to the food in china during the old days they play in CTTSL. It just the same for everyone, and I know some ppl is always refuse to eat any particular food at all

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
That is just excessive ..
Snobbish..
Really.. loll.. I dont like it..

I dunno Michal, if I waz Asian, which I am not, BUT have lived with them for 25 adult years, I would not fault them for trying to get food of their culture. Get it for free, AND delivered, even better. I can tell you that ethnic Koreans will have spaz ****-fits if they cannot get any Kimchi and side dishes. They can get by on Shin Ramen for a bit, but take away their Kimchi, and you just declared World War IV. The would skip over WW III and go take the fight to you in WW IV. :)

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
So he is the pen holders coach?) I was not aware the diff team members have diff or individual coaches....

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Here's a fun fact I read on tabletennista: Timo Boll is the only non-Chinese player who has beaten all five team members of the Chinese team in this years WTTTC at least once in the past years.

Awesome stat! Thanks WiWa! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Administrator
Oct 2010
Here's the Chinese National Team leaving for the Werner Schlager Academy in preparation for the World Team Championships. The team were stopped by the press :)

If any Chinese - English translators are here, please if you can translate for us :)