Fan Zhendong vs Ľubomír Pištej - priv.rec. (China open 2019)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
Nice footage thanks ! to be honest I didn't know much about Lubomir Pistej, to me he seems to be a smart player, creative, but when the stereotyped chinese robot player pushes the "top spin everything" button, problems happen. Lots of mental ups and downs unfortunately, but very refreshing to see a player with brain, tactics, ball placements variation.

Reactions: Lazer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
The issue with people like you zeio is that either you wanna the glass half empty or half full only.

If you read well my post, I’ve also mentioned « lots of mental ups and downs unfortunately » and, also as you can see... that post has never been edited.

So please instead of being a mister know it all full of himself, take a breathe and be kind.

Thanks.

Also, I’m sometimes tired of this too polite and polished TT world we’re living in, where CNT players can cheat with the ITTF rules, where it’s fine to see Zhank Jike or Ma Long jumping on tables but where it’s ugly to see a european smart ass doing beginners serves.

The tennis world became less boring when Connors and Mc Enroe started being what they were, even if Mc Enroe could be a complete stupid idiot at some times, the football world is less boring when Zlatan does « Zlatan things ».

There are limits well defined by the ITTF rules, if you are annoyed by Pistej antics, don’t watch him play then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazer