rubbers suitable for a carbon off + and kevlar carbon off blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Hello everyone, I have two rackets, the first is a kreanga carbon off + and the second is a nittaku tornado king power kevlar carbon off, I wanted to know what are the right rubbers, that are not so expensive and durable, I am an offensive player, Could you help me please, leave many references of tires to choose a specific one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
[QUOTE = EyyT; 334241] fastarc g1? [/ QUOTE]

yes , its perfect , but in what place can i buy so much off this kind off rubber because in pre sports its out of stock :C! and in table tennis 11 its so high the price , so can you tell me , am in ecuador? , and an online store with that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
If you play more Chinese style try harder versions of DHS Hurricane 3/2 NEO, 729 Battle II Prov/Gold. Yinhe Big Dipper 38-39deg and Yinhe Moon Pro Hard is a touch towards euro/jap feel from H3N. I have tried the Nittaku Sieger PK50. That's a quite hard sponge and softer, tacky top sheet. It didn't work out so good for me, but many players think that it's one of the better offensive new rubbers.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi,

have you got any videos of you playing? This would help people see how you play and what sort of standard / level you are. How long you been playing etc some more info would be appreciated!!
You didn’t mention what your current set up is, what rubbers you have tried or are using on these blades.

cheers,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I thought these blades are very fast and hard? Easier to control with somewhat softer rubbers? At least if you want to loop.

Edit: typo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Hello everyone, I have two rackets, the first is a kreanga carbon off + and the second is a nittaku tornado king power kevlar carbon off, I wanted to know what are the right rubbers, that are not so expensive and durable, I am an offensive player, Could you help me please, leave many references of tires to choose a specific one

Show us how you play or at least tell us how long you have been playing. If that is not possible, information about what you already tried and what you felt during particular strokes will be a good starting point.

Right now it looks like you are asking people to divinate from coffee grounds. You ain't going to get single answer. You are going to get a range of those. If you prefer brush looping than maybe something tacky? If you want to boost then chinese hard rubber (Hurricane 3, Battle 2 Prov/Gold, Jupiter 2), else you might want something hybrid. If you don't want anything tacky than stiff topsheet gripy rubber like G1 or Xiom Omega V Tour DF. If you want to drive trough the ball more than something with more elastic sheet will be better. How hard sponge you like?

Unless you tell us more information you are either going to be missled or will get random guesses.