TTBL Final Four

German Cup Final Four

ASV Grünwettersbach vs Borussia Dusseldorf

TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen
vs TTC Schwalbe Bergneustadt

What are your guesses? ASV posted that Dang Qiu will play vs Timo Boll on singles, I don't know about other matches. I'm cheering a lot for ASV, and you?
Matches start 11am (CET) and can be watched on TTBL-TV

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
ASV Grünwettersbach vs Borussia Dusseldorf

TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen
vs TTC Schwalbe Bergneustadt

What are your guesses? ASV posted that Dang Qiu will play vs Timo Boll on singles, I don't know about other matches. I'm cheering a lot for ASV, and you?
Matches start 11am (CET) and can be watched on TTBL-TV

Oh, thanks for notifying. I was following some TTBL matches, but weren't aware the final is happening now.

For the results, I think the clubs have proven to be close in strength, beating each other in various combinations throughout the season. So it may depend on the form on the day of the crucial players. That said I'd expect Düsseldorf to go through. Källberg really going strong recently, impressive and Boll with his comeback against Shang Kun showed you should never count out his experience and mental toughness.. So my bet Düsseldorf - Ochsenhausen. With Düsseldorf winning.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Just to clarify, this is the Final 4 (semis and final) of the German CUP (Pokalturnier) which is a separate tournament from the LEAGUE (TTBL).

In Europe at least it’s common for team sports to play two such competitions each season: the championship (round robin) and the cup (knock out tournament).

Despite basically being the favorite each year, Düsseldorf hasn’t won any German trophys during the last two seasons, so I would imagine that they’re really eager to win today :)

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Kallberg will make everybody dance.
Borussia have 2points advantages so it is not fair

I guess it’s true what some people say: it IS difficult to make predictions - especially about the future... ;)

(posted just after Gauzy beating Källberg 3:2)

Reactions: latej and NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
Captain Timo is definitely back in the game ! he seemed to be really upset after his Champions League semi-final poor game. And now... 4-0 !

Kallberg is done now: a win by 3-2 after being lead 2-1 vs Dang Qiu, and a loose. He's eaten his white bread. If a not-at-his-best Gauzy can beat him...