• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. Top | #1
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says Equipment matters a lot to
      scrubs who can't make minor
      adjustments to their stroke.
       
      Elite TTD Member Country: Europe

      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso
      Forehand Rubber A tacky chinese stuff, Scrubplayer considers garbage
      Backhand Rubber A bouncy one

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      1,032
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 379 Times in 278 Posts

      Player Equipment in 2020 China super league

      Found this doing casual window shopping:
      https://www.prott.vip/Product-Detail...oductcode=equi

    2. The Following User Likes Kuba Hajto's Post:

      ttarc (3 Days Ago)

    3. Top | #2
      SpinSquid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: United States


      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Posts
      7
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      That person running prott is doing a great job, giving us a real insight on what the Chinese National Team really uses.

      Guess he/she priced it that high, because it isn't an actual product to sell, just like information to give to people who visit his site. It may also drive people to buy the gear listed on the site (since it seems like he/she sells almost everything in those pictures)

    4. Top | #3
      PushSmasher is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade Darker Imperial 2020
      Forehand Rubber Stiga Calibra LT Max
      Backhand Rubber Grass D.TecS OX

      Join Date
      Oct 2020
      Posts
      143
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 44 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SpinSquid View Post
      That person running prott is doing a great job, giving us a real insight on what the Chinese National Team really uses.

      Guess he/she priced it that high, because it isn't an actual product to sell, just like information to give to people who visit his site. It may also drive people to buy the gear listed on the site (since it seems like he/she sells almost everything in those pictures)
      I have purchased literally dozens of shirts from them. Great quality and super cheap ($8-$10). I haven’t bought any equipment though...

    5. Top | #4
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says Equipment matters a lot to
      scrubs who can't make minor
      adjustments to their stroke.
       
      Elite TTD Member Country: Europe

      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso
      Forehand Rubber A tacky chinese stuff, Scrubplayer considers garbage
      Backhand Rubber A bouncy one

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      1,032
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 379 Times in 278 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SpinSquid View Post
      That person running prott is doing a great job, giving us a real insight on what the Chinese National Team really uses.

      Guess he/she priced it that high, because it isn't an actual product to sell, just like information to give to people who visit his site. It may also drive people to buy the gear listed on the site (since it seems like he/she sells almost everything in those pictures)
      Yes, he is too lazy to implement a blog, so he used product with no stock and stupid value. It works though.

    6. Top | #5
      SpinSquid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: United States


      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Posts
      7
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      It seems that the prott has added new player equipment to the product page.

      It is now showing Ma Long's equipment. The original product page did not have Ma Long's equipment.

      I believe the owner is updating the product page as the owner is able to get more information about player rackets.

      On another note, it seems like many of the Chinese National Team use a W968 blade, but different versions of it? According to the product page, Ma Long uses No.2, while someone like Ding Ning uses No.1

      I wonder what the difference is...

    7. Top | #6
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says Equipment matters a lot to
      scrubs who can't make minor
      adjustments to their stroke.
       
      Elite TTD Member Country: Europe

      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso
      Forehand Rubber A tacky chinese stuff, Scrubplayer considers garbage
      Backhand Rubber A bouncy one

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      1,032
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 379 Times in 278 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SpinSquid View Post
      It seems that the prott has added new player equipment to the product page.

      It is now showing Ma Long's equipment. The original product page did not have Ma Long's equipment.

      I believe the owner is updating the product page as the owner is able to get more information about player rackets.

      On another note, it seems like many of the Chinese National Team use a W968 blade, but different versions of it? According to the product page, Ma Long uses No.2, while someone like Ding Ning uses No.1

      I wonder what the difference is...
      I have sent an inquiry about that to shop owner. But I guess that those players play with those blades, because they got few of them and picked that one as their favorite.

    8. The Following 2 Users Like Kuba Hajto's Post:

      latej (2 Days Ago),SpinSquid (2 Days Ago)

    9. Top | #7
      SpinSquid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: United States


      Join Date
      Jan 2021
      Posts
      7
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Kuba Hajto View Post
      I have sent an inquiry about that to shop owner. But I guess that those players play with those blades, because they got few of them and picked that one as their favorite.
      Please let us know your findings!

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP