202101080657139198.jpg

202012240418545385.jpg

20201224041900170.jpg

202012240419262968.jpg

202012240419365252.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
That person running prott is doing a great job, giving us a real insight on what the Chinese National Team really uses.

Guess he/she priced it that high, because it isn't an actual product to sell, just like information to give to people who visit his site. It may also drive people to buy the gear listed on the site (since it seems like he/she sells almost everything in those pictures)

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
That person running prott is doing a great job, giving us a real insight on what the Chinese National Team really uses.

Guess he/she priced it that high, because it isn't an actual product to sell, just like information to give to people who visit his site. It may also drive people to buy the gear listed on the site (since it seems like he/she sells almost everything in those pictures)

I have purchased literally dozens of shirts from them. Great quality and super cheap ($8-$10). I haven’t bought any equipment though...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Yes, he is too lazy to implement a blog, so he used product with no stock and stupid value. It works though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
It seems that the prott has added new player equipment to the product page.

It is now showing Ma Long's equipment. The original product page did not have Ma Long's equipment.

I believe the owner is updating the product page as the owner is able to get more information about player rackets.

On another note, it seems like many of the Chinese National Team use a W968 blade, but different versions of it? According to the product page, Ma Long uses No.2, while someone like Ding Ning uses No.1

I wonder what the difference is...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
It seems that the prott has added new player equipment to the product page.

It is now showing Ma Long's equipment. The original product page did not have Ma Long's equipment.

I believe the owner is updating the product page as the owner is able to get more information about player rackets.

On another note, it seems like many of the Chinese National Team use a W968 blade, but different versions of it? According to the product page, Ma Long uses No.2, while someone like Ding Ning uses No.1

I wonder what the difference is...

I have sent an inquiry about that to shop owner. But I guess that those players play with those blades, because they got few of them and picked that one as their favorite.

Reactions: SpinSquid and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021

That's quite interesting.

I wonder how many No. 1 or No. 2 blades are produced in each batch of W968s. I'm also curious about how DHS judges what is considered No. 1 or No. 2. I'm assuming the quality control/checking would be really meticulous, considering these are the blades used by the Chinese National Team.

Those blades are a cool $1000 on prott. That's a huge ouch on the wallet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
That's quite interesting.

I wonder how many No. 1 or No. 2 blades are produced in each batch of W968s. I'm also curious about how DHS judges what is considered No. 1 or No. 2. I'm assuming the quality control/checking would be really meticulous, considering these are the blades used by the Chinese National Team.

Those blades are a cool $1000 on prott. That's a huge ouch on the wallet.

I think that going for No.2 or No.1 is going to be overkill, I personally consider myself as an intermediate++, so I think that any National will be too good for me. Due to my profession, I will probably receive this as a referal fee in next months. I won't be able to play it any time soon though due to an injury :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
I think that going for No.2 or No.1 is going to be overkill, I personally consider myself as an intermediate++, so I think that any National will be too good for me. Due to my profession, I will probably receive this as a referal fee in next months. I won't be able to play it any time soon though due to an injury :(

PROTT has these two version that look promising:

https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=OFFICIALW968
https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=2020W968L

I agree that a No. 1 or No. 2 W968 blade is overkill. Those blades are probably better suited for top-level/professional players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
And... what booster do they use ? :rolleyes:

Funny enough: this website used to sell a "previous version of Haifu previous version Oil currently used by Chinese National Athletes" ... custom booster out of stock of course hehe.

2009 version lol

https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HFNatOil250ml

When China cheats, they always want to make you sure you could still trust their good faith ;)