KNT Coach Yoo Nam Gyu Teaches Rat Attack !!! 3rd Ball to amateur player

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey all,

Some mediocre dude named Yoo Nam Gyu [/End bad sarcasm] is showing an amateur female player, a vid targeting the City Hope, Div 5 and Div 4 players, all the basics and nuances of how to create and execute 3rd ball chances.

One key that YNG is stressing that you do not see in a lot of vids is to look at Opponent's WRIST at impact on serve receive, instead of the ball. That gives a better read to make a better 3rd ball attack.

Oh, this vid has English Subs !!

Enjoy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Feel like she is almost to close to the table when going round. Need space to be able to do the stoke but maybe okey since see seems pretty short.

Regarding the stroke it looks like they focus on using the body but her arm seems so rigid and tense so will be hard to get a good opening. Even if she moves well with the body it will not translate to the arm.

Really fun that they translate it to English.

Also have some kinds of preconceived thoughts that Asian people are a bit hard so I like that i am wrong. They seem to joke around a lot.

I thought this coach played ages ago but do not think he looks that old. How old is he?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
YNG is prolly my age of around 55.

That lady would be a HOPE division player in most clubs... a classof new players taking lessons, but not developed enough to play in men's Div 5 city... which at the bottom is pretty low level

The step around bh corner to slap a quarter pounder on that ball isa staple of old school teaching. BH is to be consistent keep in point so you can step around and crush it.

Of course the lady is gunna have all kinds of issues... even some Div 1 city players look like they related to Frankenstein stiff... but a part or two of their game is strong enough to make them Div 1... like the FH kill or fast flat FH to the body.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk