Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I understand what you said, but is the only FL that I have with such problem. My other FL blades (Stiga, DHL and Yasaka) did not have the same lens placement.

What is interesting is that I found on Internet a lot Viscaria blades with such issues. It appear clearly in a lot photos of Viscaria handles that this flaw is present in a better or worse manner. Am I the only one who is disturbed by this aspect?
:confused:

Am I the only one who is disturbed by this aspect?
:confused:[/QUOTE]
You most definitely ARE NOT !
There are many products on the market that have same or similar playing-qualities than the butterfly products , at a fraction of the cost. The only way then to justify the ridiculous price is a total commitment to craftsmanship AND end-quality control.

This user has no status.
You most definitely ARE NOT !
There are many products on the market that have same or similar playing-qualities than the butterfly products , at a fraction of the cost. The only way then to justify the ridiculous price is a total commitment to craftsmanship AND end-quality control.

Exactly! You pointed out very clearly! I pay more but I have a certain amount of expectation regarding the craftsmanship and QC!

Reactions: Baal and lodro