Pretty! Fukuhara & Ishikawa!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
A dapature ceremony for the world team championships was performed on March 18,2012 .
Two videos! You can watch Japanese women players here! Fukuhara & Ishikawa play ping pong not tabletennis.

ai3.jpg

http://sports.geocities.jp/nttabletennisuclub/THISMONTH.html

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I'm confused the second video seems to be sped up for some reason. Either that or it's shot in 60 fps because it really looked a bit weird. The videos were nice though and the girls were cute in their dresses and fashionable shoes.

I would however say that I think regardless of what they're wearing they play Table Tennis. Ping Pong under the more recreational standard wouldn't have professional strokes. But regardless great videos.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
so much Pastel........... they all look like little Porcelin Dolls....very pretty indeed though :) and I hope they whoop some Chinese butt. Is the third person out a chopper? I ask because she looks like she has the legs of a chopper.....very toned and sexy. I only really know Ai and Kasumi for the woman of Japan.. anyways good luck ladies :-D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I'm confused the second video seems to be sped up for some reason. Either that or it's shot in 60 fps because it really looked a bit weird. The videos were nice though and the girls were cute in their dresses and fashionable shoes.

I would however say that I think regardless of what they're wearing they play Table Tennis. Ping Pong under the more recreational standard wouldn't have professional strokes. But regardless great videos.

Fashionable shoes? Watch the second video again haha. Dresses with Mizuno TT shoes? ;)

Thanks for sharing those vids NTclub!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
so much Pastel........... they all look like little Porcelin Dolls....very pretty indeed though :) and I hope they whoop some Chinese butt. Is the third person out a chopper? I ask because she looks like she has the legs of a chopper.....very toned and sexy. I only really know Ai and Kasumi for the woman of Japan.. anyways good luck ladies :-D

If I'm correct, the third one out (with the yellow skirt) is Sayaka Hirano. She is not a chopper.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Japanese are all about expensive skirts and blouses, but even more expensive shoes. What's wrong with that?

What is cool is that the nation appreciates their TT athletes enough to make a send-off ceremony in the first place. That shows a lot of love and class.

Oh yeah, they sure did change into shoes and that was not an accident.

Of course, the ladies and the organizors put on an exceptional exhibition.

Even nice is the language expression of the MCs.