Blades: viscaria vs timo boll alc vs innelforce ALC.S which is better? and the fastes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
I am among these three woods, I don't know which one to choose, I have always played with primorac carbon, but I would like to maintain that speed with another wood, I have those options, which one would you recommend and with which rubbers? that is fast and controllable.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am among these three woods, I don't know which one to choose, I have always played with primorac carbon, but I would like to maintain that speed with another wood, I have those options, which one would you recommend and with which rubbers? that is fast and controllable.

If you want something as fast as the Primorac Carbon none of the blades you mentioned are even remotely close to as fast as the Primorac Carbon. I would stick with what you have.

Or, you might consider looking at the Garaydia ZLC. The Garaydia T5000 is very similar to the Primorac Carbon but the GT5000 is thinner (if my memory serves me). I think the Garaydia ZLC is like the T5000 except instead of Tamca 5000 Carbon, it is a ZLC composite layer. So it would have a different effect from the composite layer. But the speed would be similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong