DHS TG blades

Hi,

I am trying to find the info on TG blade family made by Double Happiness. I've been browsing through internet for quite some time but I am struggling to find much info. I would really like to know about the differences between blades.

They seem to be affordable quality blades that DHS began to make in the late 80s/early 90s, and almost all of them are pure wood.

Is there someone among you with an access to more detailed information about these blades?

This user has no status.
Hi,

I am trying to find the info on TG blade family made by Double Happiness. I've been browsing through internet for quite some time but I am struggling to find much info. I would really like to know about the differences between blades.

They seem to be affordable quality blades that DHS began to make in the late 80s/early 90s, and almost all of them are pure wood.

Is there someone among you with an access to more detailed information about these blades?

Here are the DHS blades. Not all of them are there, the news is not published. http://en.dhs-sports.com/fb745d8b-3371-e283-904f-a2cb0f9fb76c/