Div 2 Takkyu vs HS Girls !!!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi All,

I saw a piece where Takkyu plays vs 7 girls frm HS team. Looks like these are first and second year players near his level.

The format is Takkyu stays on table and the girls rotate in playing only 2 points each. Score starts are 12-12 and if a side scores a point, you flip the score DOWN. If your side reaches zero first, then your side wins.

Takkyu USUALLY plays very nice to the ladies in his vids and invariably, very often loses (so he can win with the ladies).

There are a several LP players in this vid.

One disadvantage of playing two points is that you cannot establish any rythm or over time work an opponent a certain way, unless all the girls work together. It is real tough to come in and perform for just 2 points after standing around. By the time you make 5 games, the one playing continuously can tire out.

This kind of rotate in and rotate out one side vs another is one of the training match things used by the pro coach for school athletes. There is a kind of fun and challenge you do not get in a straight up match.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I now see a vid from Takkyu playing vs one of the younger OX LP players... they mess around and have a match. This player does not look very old at all, almost looks like middle school kid. I think she is 2200ish level and Takkyu is 2250ish

He doesn't fare vs this OX LP player like he did in the 2 pt each roate game... Takkyu immediately loses 1st game... looks like this level player can hang with him more than it looks like...