Buying Andro Super Core Cell Carbon OFF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Hello,

I have been playing for many years with Andro Super Core Cell Carbon OFF. Unfortunately, my blade broke and it's no longer produced. I can't find it on the market, so that's why I'm posting this topic here.

If someone has that blade in OK condition, I can offer a good amount of money.

Here's a pic of the blade:
andro-super-core-cell-carbon-off.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Hi guys,
Thanks for all replies. One of the blades on noppendladen is actually with a cut head and therefore it's not suitable.

I have ordered the 89g blade.

However, this blade is not the strongest in the world and I assume it will break again after a few years.

I will be glad if you know where I can find another one as this model will literally be unfindable very very soon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Hi guys,
Thanks for all replies. One of the blades on noppendladen is actually with a cut head and therefore it's not suitable.

I have ordered the 89g blade.

However, this blade is not the strongest in the world and I assume it will break again after a few years.

I will be glad if you know where I can find another one as this model will literally be unfindable very very soon.

Did you consider the successor Novacell OFF/S?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Hi Latej,

I tried it, but it's pretty different. As I don't have that much to play like before, I wasn't able to get used to it. :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
To be honest, I wouldn't really recommend Andro. I'm using Andro because I can't afford spending time on getting used to a new racquet.